2.14.2005

the weekend...

i spent friday night with mel... okay, that sounded dirtier than i meant it to... heh. anyway, we hung out friday evening... there. that's better.

she is so fucking funny. to be absolutely honest, though, i don't remember that much of the evening... i was pretty buzzed. normally i don't drink more than one or two drinks... but i had already had a few glasses of wine earlier... and then i had 3 vodka tonics. so we went to an irish pub... disappointingly enough, there weren't any irish boys... *sigh* but they did have fucking awesome fish and chips... and that makes up for it... well, for me at least. i don't know about mel.

and there was a cute boy flirting with mel, but he had an ugly friend... i totally would've taken one for the team and flirted with the ugly boy, but either he thought i was ugly too or he saw the wedding ring. damn it. stupid ring is ALWAYS ruining my game... sheesh.

so yeah... ugly boy wanted cute boy to leave... jerk! man... the only thing ugly boy had going for him was that he was 21. hehe...

oh, and cute boy thought we were like 24. bless his little 23 year old heart. okay, maybe he just wanted to get into mel's pants, but still...

what else happened? oh... yes... we were going to start drunk dialing... we only got in one call each when we realized that it was 1:50 in the AM. oops. i thought it was closer to midnight. oh well. (sorry, jules...) all i know is that i heard mel calling her cousin a dirty, dirty whore on her voicemail... and well, that made me laugh...

ya know, i'm a lightweight, and you'd think because mel's smaller than me, she'd be a lightweight, too... uhm... no. i'm about 99.9% sure she could drink me under the table...

i'm just glad that i can finally start stalking mel FOR REALS instead of this bullshit "cyber-stalking" and via voicemail... :P muwahaha....

i did have a good time, though... (thanks, mel)

(Q, LE, and any other SoCal people who want... we should hang out, too... but... uhm... you're going to have to give me your phone #s. we can't possibly make plans at 6PM on a friday via blogger! hehe... i'm such a stalker.)

i didn't do much the rest of the weekend... hung out, watched some flicks... on sunday, i hung out with my cousin's baby because his wife gets kind of sad when i don't spend time with sophia. she's really cute. she's just started talking a bit more... she only speaks spanish at this point (elena is salvadorean).

if you ask her if she wants something, she'll say, "siiiii!" but it sounds more like, "sheeeeee." and if she wants something else, she'll say, "mas" but... it sounds like "maaaahsh." and she calls her dad, "papi." that is just too cute... and she does some sign language, so she'll sign and tell me that she loves me.

makes me melt.

and then she starts screaming. and then i'm not melting anymore. i just want to stick my head in the cushions of the couch or something and start screaming, too.

then i had that burrito... i'm feeling a bit better, though. not quite as sick as i was earlier today. not 100% better, but at least i can eat without fear of poopy issues. ew.

12 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

how come mel never calls me anymore? have you stolen her away from me?

i thought we were in love.

*sound of heart breaking*

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

sounds like you two had a blast. too bad there weren't any cute irish boys though.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Cat and I feel left out. It's a good thing we have each other for consolation. I bet I could drink Grace under the table, but I'm not so sure about Mel...

9:54 PM  
Blogger peachy said...

FOR REALS!!
*giggle* I'm in a silly mood today.

6:12 AM  
Blogger grace said...

cat: no, no. i heard that there's enough of mel to go around :P

le: yeah, tell me about it. god, i love those irish boys :P

cl: you could TOTALLY drink me under the table.

peachy: you're silly. :P

9:20 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

I would TOTALLY hang with you. Except I'm so darn introverted. :)

Oh, when I got my hair cut the other day, the stylist kept asking "Are you a student?" "You in college?" I kept telling him, "No, I work." When I left, he said, "You sure look like you're in college." WTF does that MEAN? The guy was Asian if that makes a difference.

11:01 AM  
Blogger grace said...

jeanette: mm hmmm... sure. you're just afraid i'm going to camp out in front of your home... :P

he was just complimenting you. no?

1:27 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

a compliment or co-ed fantasy?

no, you can't camp on my doorstep. my homeowner's association would fine you and the skateboarders would skate on you. nasty stuff, that.

2:44 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Oh no, thank you!! I had soooo much fun on Friday. I drunk dialed Grace...when she was sitting on my couch next to me! HA!

And yes, cute boy was waaaaay cute! But his dumb friend ruined everything. And it wasn't because of Grace. I think it was because I kept insulting him under my breath...hee hee...When are we going out again?? Huh? When?

3:42 PM  
Blogger grace said...

jeanette: that's too funny... he's like begging you, "please! please be a college girl!!!!" :P

mel: next time i'll flirt with the ugly boys. :P i'll take one for the team :P soon, i hope! i got LE's phone #, too :P woohoo! i'm going to stalk EVERYONE! :D

3:50 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

And for the record, my cousin is a dirty whore. AND I am only smaller than Grace by a smidge. Really, she makes it sound like she is GINORMOUS! Oh! And hello? I am mexican...we can pretty much outdrink anyone...

4:02 PM  
Blogger grace said...

i never said i was GINORMOUS! i'm just bigger than you! :)

and btw, i think i'd like to meet this "dirty whore" cousin of yours. she sounds fun! :P muwahaha.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home