2.14.2005

SICK

the past few days, every time i eat, my stomach will get all churned up in there... and then i'll start having ... uhm... bathroom issues. yeah. we're just going to leave it at that....

then i'll feel like shit for HOURS... (AND like shitting) but inevitably, i'll start feeling slightly better and then i'll be HUNGRY... and so then i'll eat... and the whole fucking vicious cycle starts all over again...

currently, my stomach feels better but i'm also starving... i wish i could just not eat... but if i don't eat, then my stomach starts bloating and it gets painful and i get headaches... it's just ugly.

what to do? what to do????

stupid stomach... and uhm... bowels. heh. ugh.

and yesterday was the WORST. we were supposed to go out to a club in hollywood last night, but i ended up just being miserable on the couch. stupid Chipotle burrito. i love their burritos... they're like a full pound... maybe pound and a half of mexican goodness... and i ate the WHOLE DAMNED THING... yeah... mmm... it was SO good...

why don't i have any self-control??? i know what's going to happen, but every time, i talk myself out of controlling myself... like, "you feel better, you're hungry, it'll be okay this time!"

pffff. this is such a pain in the ass... literally... :(

*on a happier note, i got the tutoring gig... well, if i clear the background check... and send in the application. good god, they want a shitload of stuff...*

12 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

Ugh! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Ginger ale is my remedy. And baby wipes for tender regions.

Yay for the tutoring gig!

11:59 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

Aha! Maybe it's Chipotle. I did have that burrito maybe a day before my issues. I think we're onto something. Who wants to be the next guinea pig?

Hope you feel better, and stay away from the Immodium. ;)

11:59 AM  
Blogger cat said...

as someone who has had a lifetime of stomach problems like you are describing I totally feel your pain.

1) stress is always a major factor in making that worse.. maybe it's bad because of the stress of your job? (and that stupid woman who won't let you have any water!) My sister just had to quit her job because she couldn't even have water. Poor thing.

2) things I find that help.. potatoes. Mashed or baked. Yummy. And it settles my stomach like crazy. Crackers. Pretzles.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

congrats on the tutoring gig.

along w/ crackers, eat a banana. it has plenty of potassium and keeps you from feeling too weak. be careful not to get dehydrated. that's the worst.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Rarry said...

Haha!...Grace has IBS. I heard kimchee and jalpenos do wonders for stomach problems :P

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Oh, forgot to say HAPPY ♥ DAY! I know you ♥ it when I do ♥s all over the place. But it is ♥ Day, so I can get away with ♥♥♥ing you today. :) ♥, J.

12:44 PM  
Blogger grace said...

thanks for the suggestions, guys... gonna have to go shopping... i don't have any of the things on the list!

peachy: i concur. someone else is going to have to go and check it out...

cat: yeah! it's work! i need to quit my job! yeah! fuckers! heh.

as: will the temperature make a difference?

lar: fuck you. :P

jeanette: thanks... i just *heart* you! :P muwahah.

lah: i'm not sure. it could be because i ate the whole thing. god, i'm such a glutton.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Hhhhhmmmmm, a stomach thing that is goinging around via the blogsphere, call the CDC, it is the "year of the blog" maybe somebody has raised the idea of an internet virus to a whole new level?

1:55 PM  
Blogger gg said...

mmm... love... chipotle.

uhg... hate... bathroom troubles.

4:36 PM  
Blogger grace said...

richard: hah! funny...

v: man, i don't know wtf is wrong with me! i've usually got a pretty strong stomach for food... *sigh*

alix: i stay AWAY from dairy. eek.

gm: maybe you should be our next guinea pig? :P

5:08 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

OMG. So it took 15 minutes for the comments page to load. You are so popular. I have no idea what I was going to say. Happy V-day!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Calvin said...

oh well.. get well again soon.. there's still lots of food out there just begging to be eaten!!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home