2.11.2005

king of the one-liners

sometimes, i wish steve would start a blog so everyone could see how fucking funny he is... on the other hand, i don't want him to ... because he would totally rat me out... everyone would know what i was really like and god... i don't want that. and you don't either. trust me.

on my cankersore: okay, okay... you don't have to give me a hummer!

me calling him a chubby chaser (the chubby being me): i have a chubby you can chase!

okay. i can't think of anything else right now... but those two things make me giggle. a lot.

i'm bored. i have shit i COULD be doing... i just don't want to do them. so i'm not. it's friday. i'm just unmotivated, i guess. i don't know how that's different from any other day, though... i need a goddamned drink. preferably a vodka tonic. mmmm...

today someone emailed me a link about how more and more people are getting fired for talking smack about their workplace on their blogs. why do i find myself being just a liiiiitle bit envious of those people?

this same someone also said that it would be okay if i got fired because steve and i are rich.

just as a clarification, steve and i are NOT rich. he's just good at managing money so we can afford to do just about everything we want to do. i have nothing to do with this... i'm absolutely terrible with money...

if i lost my job, we probably wouldn't be able to do a lot of what we want to... i'm not saying we're fucking charity cases, but we're certainly not rich. if we were rich, i definitely wouldn't be working. also, i'd fly back to NY weekly to get me some pizza. oh, and we'd get steve a new car. and we'd live in a mansion and i would have maids to take care of the place...

shit. i wanna be rich.

here're some words of wisdom for ya: if you can't marry for love, marry for MONEY. :P

okay, i'm really not that materialistic. if i won the lottery today, i don't think i would go nuts and buy myself a ferrari or go crazy at a strip club... i'm also not a middle-aged, balding man... but that's not the point. the point is, i think i'd just want to pay off our home, help my parents out and i dunno... invest the rest so we never have to work again. that sounds like bliss... just live the simple life... ahhhh.... *sigh*

FUCK!!!! is it 5:30 yet??????

13 Comments:

Blogger Quyen said...

"I have a chubby you can chase" HAHAHAHAHA... that's gross...

Yeah. Being rich would be kewl! We should all write blogs on what we would do if we won the lottery! :D

2:34 PM  
Blogger Jer said...

Getting rich fantasies have a tendency to make your day go longer. Pretend you have obnoxious relatives waiting at your house -- that might make you happier to be at work.

2:35 PM  
Blogger grace said...

q: i wanna know what you'd do... you'd get a boob job, huh? oh, wait... :P

j: thanks for putting it all in perspective! jerk. :P

2:41 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Dude! I got so excited because for a minute there, I thought Veronica was referring to me as a Paradise Cruise. YEAH BABY! Come to the LBC, I'll show you paradise! Hee...I haven't done anything today except stalk people on their blogs...and I need an Amstel! You better call me later so I can cruise by your pad in Newport that overlooks your private beach and your private bartender can pop me some Cristal while your private chef makes us creme brulee...oh, but you and Steve aren't rich...right...

3:39 PM  
Blogger grace said...

v: awww.. poor thing... hopefully edge has something else you can ride :P

mel: dude, you are totally invited over for creme brulee and cristal... oh wait. i don't have either. DAMN IT! i've been stalking, too...

i'll call you tonight... :D

3:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm taking your advice and marrying for money... :P

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

I wanna be rich. But the richer you be, the richer you wanna be. My former boss (gasp, work talking) was so rich he had $38 MILLION DOLLARS in trust accounts for BOTH of his sons. Yet he always wanted to be richer.

With all this buzz about getting fired for blogging about work, I've felt this insatiable urge to work blog. What can I say. I'm such a DangerGirl!

4:35 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Groucho Marx is the king of one liners. You should check him out, if you ignore the other annoying Marx Brothers...

1:50 PM  
Blogger Calvin said...

Jeanette's right y'know.. the more you have the more you will want.. but it would be good to have some moolah!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Rarry said...

You should make a book of Steve's one-liners. That will get you one step closer to your Cristal and creme brulee party.

4:58 PM  
Blogger grace said...

jules: who are you kidding? you NEVER listen to me! :P

jeanette: you're a naughty, naughty girl. you need to be spanked :P and i don't know. i don't think i'd want to have more money. but what the hell do i know?

ian: i LOVE the marx bros. even the annoying ones. i LOVE "duck soup."

s: okay, fine. i won't be greedy. i just want $10 million. is that so wrong? :P

lar: you're a fucking genius :D

8:55 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Heh. And I suppose you think you're just the girl to do it, huh? :P

10:52 AM  
Blogger grace said...

jeanette, i could be :P

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home