2.14.2005

OTHER THINGS THAT PISS ME THE FUCK OFF

so... last week, i had a phone appointment with my bro's counselor. it is ALWAYS every two weeks. on thursday. at 11AM, my time or 1PM his time.

we always double-check before we get off the phone...

i write him an email... since he NEVER CALLED ME BACK or sent me an email... i told him how i called him all fucking day long...

so he FINALLY fucking writes me back and he says how he had me down for 12:30 his time... or 10:30 my time. i just checked my notes. it says in red that we're supposed to talk at 11AM... NOT 10:30. and it's circled. twice.

WTF? this is the second time he's fucking lied to me. the first one was when he didn't send me an email with an update. but he SWEARS he sent it and then a week later (when we're talking on the phone) he offers to "resend" it... uhm. NO. why resend it? we're ALREADY ON THE FUCKING PHONE! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NEED TO SEND IT "AGAIN," you fucking lying shit fucking asswipe!

GODDAMNIT! i hate it when people fucking LIE to me. especially when part of the program is about how you should be honest... and how you should DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO DO, FER CHRISSAKES!

if i call him a liar or talk to a supervisor, i'm afraid that he's going to treat my brother poorly. i hate feeling like i'm stuck in a position and i can't fucking do anything about it... FUCKING FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

a few more "fucks" and i think i might feel better.

and now JACKASS wants me to call him on wednesday at 12:30 his time.

okay, breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out...

i'm still pissed.

but on a happier note... my brother passed his seminar that he got "opted out" of last time... so i'm proud of him. i know it's very difficult for him to share his feelings... poor kid...

on a less happy note, looks like i'm going to iowa in march. fuck, it better warm up by then.

8 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

you were a wandering out on the hills of iowa and you were not thinking of me...

sorry, Iowa always sparks that song in me. Dar Williams is cool.

sorry about the mess up. :(

6:30 PM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

I believe that guy is one of the most incompetent, lying jerks I've ever heard of in a position like that. It sucks that you are in the middle and can't act on his loserness. (I like that word.)

Uhmm, why would someone visit Iowa voluntarily, ever?

6:04 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

How can that guy be a counselor when he's an absolute moron?!
I'm just as mad as you are reading about him.

Too bad you have to go to Iowa in March. There is nothing in Iowa. NOTHING.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

Sorry you're going through all that, I hope things will get better for you! At least things are looking up for your brother!

6:32 AM  
Blogger No Milk Please said...

i like saying four letter words out loud. it releases tension you know. so swear away!

7:03 AM  
Blogger grace said...

cat: 'sokay... :) thanks...

yb: believe me, i don't wanna go to iowa. but, my dad can't be trusted to go by himself... the big pushover that he is.

peachy: thanks... now i'm REALLY looking forward to going :P

barb: thanks :)

no milk: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

I've gone to Iowa for the last two years in a row. :) My aunt lives there. Iowa really is a pretty place. At least the parts that I've seen.

I'm sorry about your brother's counselor. That really sucks. :(

10:58 AM  
Blogger grace said...

jeanette: i'm sure it's pretty. i just don't want to go. and i'll be stuck for days with my dad. and as much as i love him... GOD... i'm going to go crazy.

as: i don't know... i don't know what to do... i think i'll just talk to him first...

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home