2.16.2005

i hate drivers

on the way to work, i got cut off no fewer than 3 times.

WHAT THE FUCK IS EVERYONE'S PROBLEM?

i mean, jeezus christ! there is PLENTY of room behind me. there wasn't anyone for miles. MILES! and people insist on trying to squeeze in... why? oh, and the second person HONKED and then flipped me off.

why???? i mean, almost no one honks in cali. unless it's a serious emergency or a car alarm is going off.

you know, when i cut people off, at least i give them a "thanks" wave. jeez. i didn't get one thank you. fucktards. i hate them all.

don't even get me started on the lady who insisted on driving in my blind spot for 4 miles. i'd slow down and she'd slow down. i'd speed up, she'd speed up. it was so fucking frustrating. i can't even explain how fucking annoyed i am.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

I know ... they've been finding me, too. One dude almost had a heart attack he was so ticked off that I was in the lane next to him where he wanted to be. Not my fault. I was just driving along, he's the one who didn't look before the lane change.

Then, I had to change lanes to avoid rear ending him once he crammed himself in front of me. As I sailed past him he was YELLING AT ME! I couldn't even hear him, his face was purple with rage! I just shook my head, I mean, I can't top a heart attack over a lane change, you know? Crazy.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

I can sympathize, I've seen soooo many "me first" a-holes, and here in CA drivers get even worse when it rains, cuz they get stupid and crazy.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

7 way intersections? that's crazy talk, man.

blind spot drivers are the worst. it's like they're taunting you or something. i hate that.

1:05 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

We all know how much I hate the drivers here. They all suck big donkey balls. If everyone just drove like me, it would be fine! HA!

And I am soooo one of those a-holes that honks my horn. ALL THE DAMN TIME! It's so fun!

4:34 PM  
Blogger grace said...

wtf: WTF??? heh. that IS lunacy. although, i have to say, i do like flipping people off. i just don't like it when they do it to me for no reason.

jeanette: those are my favorite types of crazy drivers. all you can do is laugh and provoke them more :P

rich: can i call you rich? i totally understand. dipshits in the rain.

le: yes. and when people taunt me, i get vicious and violent.

mel: why does that NOT surprise me? :P muwahaha.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home