12.08.2004

dear baby jesus...

please make steve shave his beard off this weekend. please? i'll even go to church on sunday, if you do. i know, it's silly to try and make deals with you, but i'm desperate. ...

we're going on 3 weeks now... and it's hurting my face. rugburns on faces are never pretty. i know he mentioned to his friends that it was probably coming off this weekend... but i need a guarantee. he said "maybe" last weekend, too.

and why did you let my dad tell steve that it looked good. why???? do you hate me? is it because i don't tithe, go to church, read the bible or pray? i swear, i'll go this weekend. as for everything else, well... baby steps, jesus. baby steps.

oh, and while you're at it, please make sure that the beardoff never happens again. please?

amen.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I am currently dating a guy who let's his stubble grow on the days he doesn't have to work. Yes, it hurts, but it looks so very sexy. What is pleasure without a little pain?

10:51 AM  
Blogger grace said...

okay, journey. let's not encourage steve's facial hair. thanks... sheesh... :P

11:03 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! GROSS! I hate facial hair on any guy! No facial hair makes boys look younger, sweeter, sexier, and less irritating (pun intended :D) I've made guys shave whatever they had on their face before they can date me. They've done it too! ;) Yeah... that beardoff thing is just wrong...

Disclaimer: Some men look good rugged. Those men are reserved for pictures in Stetson ads and eyecandy while you're shopping or driving :P

11:08 AM  
Blogger No Milk Please said...

you know, when the beard is longer, it becomes softer and less abrasive. you can either hope he removes it or keep it longer.

or you can refuse to have sex until he shaves it off. that'll work i bet... ;)

11:26 AM  
Blogger grace said...

NM, good idea, but no ultimatums... i'll just keep praying to the sweet baby jesus.

11:30 AM  
Blogger grace said...

giest: don't make me hurt you...

9:21 AM  
Blogger David said...

A few days ago I started to grow a goatee, the first one I took out because I personally don't like facial hair on myself, I always feel dirty and not in a good way. But then everyone keeps telling me it looks good and makes me look sexy and lustful, lol. So I'm growing again...
Pictures available upon request. LOL.

9:37 AM  
Blogger grace said...

david: don't believe the hype.... send me pics. i'll tell you if you look hot :P

i might have to change your name from "just another florida hottie" to "bearded manwhore" or something :P

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home