12.07.2004

gmail kicks ass. sort of.

gmail used to be my only email account that i never got spam on. it was sweet!

stupid ass me told a friend the other day how i never get spam on my gmail account.

the next fucking day, i started getting spam in there. son of a bitch! why'd i open my stupid fucking mouth about it????

the last couple of days i've gotten 56 pieces of spam. what the fuck is that??? christ. i've already got a hotmail account, yahoo account, aol account, work account, and a couple of other accounts that i never check anymore.

how the fuck do those spammers find me????

don't make me open another account... *whimper*

7 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

It's because they ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you. Mwaaahaaahaaa!

You left yourself wide open for that one.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Jer said...

It's obvious that your friend sold your address to the spammers. Penis enlargement pills anyone?

3:15 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Hey, Grace, what are "import tuner skanks?"

3:25 PM  
Blogger grace said...

ha ha, jeanette...

jeremy, no! say it ain't so!

oh, and jeanette... you know that import tuner magazine? with the low riders and scantily clad women? usually asian girls with blonde hair? yeah. and they're usually skanky :P

so there you have it. import tuner skanks :P jules can email you pics of some of them. she just LOVES them! :P

3:30 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Ohhh ... I've not seen that magazine. No Asian fetish for me, I guess.

You mean Jules ♥'s them?

3:33 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

you have your gmail addy posted in your public profile. that's probably how the spammers find you. the account that i use for friends/family only is spam-free.

3:38 PM  
Blogger grace said...

damn it! d'oh! i'm a moron. oh well. shouldn't have done that. oh well. too late for me now...

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home