12.03.2004

UGH

why am i nauseated? i thought maybe it was because i was hungry. (i get sick when i'm hungry.)

so i ate 3 animal crackers... i almost puked just now. i barely choked it down. i should probably take a sip of some water or some tea right now, but just thinking about ingesting something else is making me feel even sicker.

and NO, i'm not prego so shut the fuck up.

i have 5 animal crackers left. do i eat them? oh, god... maybe i need to eat them. maybe i'm just sicker than normal because i was TOO hungry...

maybe i should go to the bathroom and purge myself of the three animal crackers and the tea i had this morning...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

No, don't purge. Your false teeth will come out.

Just sip some ginger ale.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

maybe it was something you ate last night? last week i had some bad chicken and i was sick for a day.

sip some sprite or ginger ale. maybe that will make you feel better.

1:36 PM  
Blogger grace said...

AS, i've been back. where've YOU been???

10:01 AM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Damnit! I wanted to slyly insinuate that you might be pregnant. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Since I know how enjoyable children are for you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But incidentally...I didn't like kids until I had my own. Matter of fact...I ONLY like my own kids even now. I guess thats why I'm all anal retentive with them...or is it psycho? I'm always growling at other people's kids in stores in stuff. I'll even tell them shit if they are getting on my nerves. I haven't had my ass kicked yet so...
Anyway. So youre not preggo. I hope you're feeling better.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home