12.03.2004

LOST

another post about lost...

i *heart* that show... i just watched last wednesday's episode at lunch...

good god!!!! i couldn't stop saying to steve, "OH, SNAP! OH, SNAP!"

is it weird that he and i carpool to work and have lunch together (just about) every day? everyone i say that to replies, "oh, god... i could never do that! i love my husband (or wife) but, i need time away from him (or her)!"

i never feel like i get sick of him. i get the feeling that sometimes he might get sick of me, but he never says anything to me... maybe it's because we're still newlyweds (according to jeanette's definition... i mean, we do it doggie style at least 6 times a week. KIDDING! :P hehehe...)

at any rate, i just drank a bottle of sierra mist. it's the closest thing our cafeteria has to ginger ale or sprite... i couldn't eat my turkey sandwich, though. the smell of turkey was making me feel even more nauseated. and that's never good. i actually took a bite and had to spit it out. i did eat a few baby carrots and a tastykake. mmmm. tastykake.

i never drink soda. right now, i can't stop burping. i've always wanted to learn how to burp LOUD... it just never seems to work for me. what am i doing wrong????

13 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

i burp when i drink beer, but not too loudly. i don't know the key to burping really loud.

you and steve sound so sweet. awwwwww.

1:59 PM  
Blogger grace said...

thanks, LE... i think steve's cute :P

welcome SAWG... someone told me once that i needed to open up my throat. i guess i can't do that... damn it!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I haven't watched any Lost, I absolutely cannot add another show to my repertoire!

8:03 PM  
Blogger cat said...

grace, my shawn and i travel back and forth to work and have lunch together pretty much every day too. we're just sappy i guess. i like that we don't get sick of each other and actually can spend that much time together. besides it's nice to see him at lunch and sort of break up the day. everyone needs a mid-day hug. :)

1:23 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

well, the secret is to gulp a few quick breaths of air, and try to let it build up in your throat for a bit before letting the belch rip!! ;-))

*High School Belching-In-The-Corridor Championship runner-up!!*

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say that being preggo might inhibit a monster burp, but you say you're not...sure...whatever...burping is all in the diaphragm...you know...the one you should have used? =P

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Why do these comments on this post sound like a help board for BJ techniques? Bwahahaaa. Just kidding.

I hope you feel better soon, Grace.

12:56 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Air is the key to a good belch. Also try to make it come from the bottom of your stomach. Like you're a belching Pavarotti or something...

8:22 PM  
Blogger David said...

Doggie style 6 times a week? Girl you do know how to keep your audience interested!
And I think it's totally ok not to get sick of the other person. So carpool all you want and don't listen to the others...

I haven't seen this week's LOST, I recorded it but haven't had the chance to watch it... BTW Coke gives better burps than sierra mist... And the trick is 'open' 'wide' and that it has to be 'coming' from 'inside' 'your' stomach instead of your 'throat'... LOL.

I'm sure you heard those words in a totally different order before. LMAO.

8:54 AM  
Blogger grace said...

ALL: thanks for all the belching tips...

CL: you must make time to watch LOST. you must!

Adam: i hate you today :P

jeanette: once again, your dirtiness blows me away. huh huh. i said blow.

and david: yes, i have heard those words in a different order before. how'd you know? :P

10:00 AM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Roy and I carpool and take lunch together too most days. It's awesome. I think because we laugh alot the whole time. I never get tired of him. He's my best friend. Thats corny but its SO true.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

*takes a bow*

Just my never ending quest to take the most innocent thing and make it as dirty as possible. Your blog comment area is my closet. Heh heh.

11:06 AM  
Blogger David said...

I know 'cause I say them all the time!
Who am I kidding... Can't remember the last time I said it! LOL.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home