12.07.2004

o, christmas tree....

here are some of my favorite ornaments...


i love stitch... and i love how he looks all petrified that he's getting a kiss... stitch reminds me of a little koala. a fuzzy blue koala. or a wombat. cute! :D


eeyore's got a liiiiitle candy addiction... he's my favorite pooh character.


rudolph! i don't think i need to say more...


and this really could be my favorite ornament... a fuzzy stitch.


mashimaro is our little star atop our tree...


and here's our tree... yes, it's little, but it has a lot of heart. for a fake tree, that is...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

Ooohhh! I love Stitch, too! I want Stitch ornaments!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

yeah, go mashimaro!!

my boyfriend does a great stitch impersonation. :)

7:41 PM  
Blogger gg said...

nice tree!

7:44 PM  
Blogger grace said...

LE, i need to meet your bf so i can hear it. is he blue and fuzzy, too? i'd be in love. :P

8:56 AM  
Blogger grace said...

V: you need another ornament for the other side to balance it out :P

wait for the after xmas sale at target or something. you can get yourself a cheap ass tree... :)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home