10.06.2004

what the...?

sign me up! i mean, sign steve up :P

is this for real? i don't remember getting this issue in Time mag. i swear we get Time mag every week, too...

my parents had mentioned this to me, but i wasn't sure. they saw it in the korean newspaper. i can never believe those...

i can't find that mag cover on the Web. well, i didn't really try very hard, but still...

if this is real and he has the baby, they're going to end up ripping apart his insides...

i've gotta find out if this is real... stop fucking with my head!!!


5 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

i've come to the conclusion that this is a farce.

i'm so disappointed.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Aw man! That woulda been so kewl! Men taking maternity leave and all ;) Wearing their little maternity clothes... and you know I would put Chris in moomoos :P haha

11:41 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

Yeah, if it were true, I'd make my man have the baby. He is able to lose weight a lot faster than I do, so it's only fair.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Yeah .. it's supposed to be "art" ... huh. Whatever.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/weekly/aa100400a.htm

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/malepreg.htm

2:24 PM  
Blogger David said...

That man has been pregnant for over 2 years!
It's a hoax! I saw it first on Tech TV, and I think Time Mag too.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home