10.01.2004

exhausted now

i just got off the phone with my bro's school... well, actually his counselor... i think they call him the family father or something.

D just told me some interesting news. my brother was having sex with girls. holy crap. he's only 16! okay, sure, i may have been 16 when i lost my virginity, but... it's different. he's my baby brother. albeit a baby brother selling drugs and fucking girls...

oh, gross. i can't believe anyone would want to have sex with him. they must've wanted drugs or something.

gross. i know. it's immature, but the thought is creeping me out. ugh.

i know having sex isn't the worst thing he could've been doing.. hell, he could've been selling drugs. oh wait!!! never mind...

i think i was shocked by it because i wasn't expecting it. i knew about the drugs and stuff, but D caught me off guard with the news on the girls.

anyway, i'm really disturbed by all this... and this call really exhausted me. mostly because i don't want to be involved in this whole thing. i think it's safe to say that as much as i love my parents, i really resent them right about now. i'm not strong enough to carry them through this. and they need me to. it's a lot of stress. it's gotta be harder for them, though.

okay, suck it up.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

I'm glad I'm an only child. :P

1:06 PM  
Blogger David said...

WOW I feel so boring! I've never done fun stuff like getting caught having sex or sell or buy drugs...

I feel so left out...LOL.

So where did he get caught?

1:08 PM  
Blogger David said...

I take that back...
In a previous post in my blog I talked about how I had a dream that I was kissing my best friend... Well she just read it...

I'm so red! And it's because I drink. It's because of how hard I'm laughing...

1:35 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Man that's a messed up situation. Not just for you but for him. I was having sex at fifteen and if I had an older sister I'd never want her to know. how humiliating.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Little boys will somehow always be a little grody to me... Especially the way high school girls look and dress nowadays, I can't imagine why they'd want to be having sex with grody little boys... If I was in high school, I'd be hitting it with a college guy... maybe older :P

3:55 PM  
Blogger grace said...

Q: i knew i liked you for a reason... you're my kinda girl. :P

4:03 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Siblings are NOT supposed to have sex.

I have an older brother who was married for 3 years. I didn't really want to know that he had sex with her. But that might've been because she was gross.

Ugh. I'm sorry for you. But just think, you're going to Monterey this weekend with your parents.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home