2.16.2005

update

i finally got through to someone at the stupid place. i talked to my bro's counselor's supervisor. the supervisor was very concerned and said that the counselor's job was on the line now.

great. as useless as he is to me, he seems to be good with my brother. and my brother needs stability in his life...

i guess he got a stern talking to because he finally called me. didn't apologize nearly enough, but i was happy with the one, "i'm sorry about what happened. i shouldn't have committed to doing something if i wasn't able to follow through," that i did get.

so it's confirmed. i'm going to iowa in march.

all day today, i was making reservations and purchasing tickets and motel rooms today. i haven't done any work today at all...

okay, i did a little... a TINY, little bit. heh.

at any rate, i have to take 2 days off of work. one full day to travel and then 2 days for the seminar.

if i don't ever blog again after 3/10, it's because I'VE DIED. i don't know if i can survive that many days with just my dad... oy vey... it's going to be fucking brutal.

at least i finally got to talk to someone. not being able to talk to anyone to find out what was going on with my brother was driving me insane! (it was a short drive, at least. heh. *groan* that was a bad joke.)

hmmm, i guess i should get something done today...

*damn. i've been fucking craving a doughnut all day today... GAH!*

9 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

Your brother needs stability, yes. But he also needs someone who is reliable and willing to communicate with the rest of his family. A shortcoming in one area is indicative of shortcoming in other areas, too.

My guess is that the counselor will keep his job but that maybe he will be a little more conscientious about returning your calls.

So, uhh, what part of Iowa will you be visiting? Will you be going the beginning of March or the end? If at the end, it will be nearing springtime ... should be pretty there.

3:33 PM  
Blogger cat said...

holy crap! i thought you had blocked me from posting comments. i haven't been able to load the comment page all bloody day.

and you have been doing tons today - like emailing me all day about my boobs.

(hee)

4:07 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I hope that you don't die in Iowa!! Who will I go out with???

But if something does happen to you...can I get custody of Steve?

Thanks!

4:39 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

oops, forgot to mention:

Mmmmmmm....donuts!

4:39 PM  
Blogger grace said...

jeanette: you are probably right... *sigh* what to do, what to do... well, at least i got to talk to the supervisor... i feel a little better about that... this place is like on the border of IA, MO, and IL. going the second weekend of march. god, i hope it's not too cold.

cat: i wouldn't know how to block someone, even if i wanted to! and i would never do that to you! :P also, your boobs fascinate me :P

mel: get in line :P all my other friends are in line, too. BITCH WHORES! ;P although, steve would probably pick you, seeing as how you're local and all :P hehe... oh, and you may be the only person who could keep up with him drinking. heheh.

i still want a fucking doughnut.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

oh, god...iowa. my bf is from the midwest (not iowa) and he's convinced that iowa is one of the circles of hell. we'll pray for you.

if steve doesn't want mel as your replacement, i'm game. i'm short, korean, and foul-mouthed. he won't even notice you're gone. :P

6:01 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

LE! That was so fucking funny!! How could I possibly compete with that! Grace, give custody to her...I just want visitation rights!

8:27 AM  
Blogger grace said...

LE: HAH! that's too funny..

mel: sure. whatever. you guys'll have to work this out after i die. :P and NO CHEATING AND TRYING TO KILL ME! sheesh.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home