11.05.2004

all tranced out...

after 8.5 hours of tiesto, i can't take any more trance. i'm not a huge trance fan, anyway... unless it's tiesto or paul van dyk. for a while, i didn't even like PvD that much... sometimes he borders on that cheesey trance i hate. but i've grown to like him.

i had to purge myself by listening to tim westwood. and lemme tell ya, there ain't no party like a westwood party. instead of his regular show, this one was live from a party of his... he always has the freshest new hip hop on his show. the best is when he's talking all ghetto... in his fabulous english accent. i love it. i always wondered when he's got a new guest on his show, if they think it's funny...

steve forwarded me this link... for my fellow drum and bass lovers - live roni size show. mc tali disappointed me, though. she's okay... she goes off key sometimes when she's singing... christ. your job is to sing. christ. why can't you just do it???? anyway, i have her album, lyric on my lip, on my wishlist because she's the only female member of the full cycle crew... but now i know that she's basically what stacy is to the black eyed peas. i'm really disappointed. at least stacy sings on key... damn. holly g didn't disappoint, though.

i might still get the cd... but, still... i'm crushed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jer said...

It's very easy to get tranced out. As much as I enjoy good trance, if it was all I ever listened to, I would have shoved an icepick up my ear a long time ago. Glad you're enjoying some good stuff on your trance vacation.

10:10 PM  
Blogger grace said...

hobo: i still HEART tim westwood... i wanna be one of his hos! :P hehehe... sorry. got carried away...

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home