11.05.2004

YOWZA... *yawn*

this morning, i was feeling particularly... uhm... randy. now, that doesn't normally happen to me in the morning because i dunno... morning breath is gross. and i'm all nasty from 8 hours of drooly sleep.

but for some reason, i had to have it...

and then i remembered the other reason why i don't like to have sex in the morning.... i get all fucking sleepy. i just want to roll over and go to sleep. but i couldn't. because it's friday. and i still have to be at fucking work!!!! son of a whore!!!!

so i'm all fucking sleepy now. *yawn* not that i'm complaining... i mean, don't get me wrong... he rocked my world and all... maybe that's what the problem is. maybe i should tell him that morning sex should be bad sex. then maybe i wouldn't be all sleepy and shit.

i can barely sit up in my chair. i just want to put my head down on my keyboard and sleep.

how am i going to get through today????????

4 Comments:

Blogger Cece Martinez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Hehehe! That is the BEST FUCKING REASON IN THE WORLD to be exhausted. My best sleep is done after the boots have been knocked.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Whatever. Braggart.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home