11.03.2004

la mala educacion

we watched la mala educacion last night. i could just be biased because i'm a big fan of pedro almodovar, but i really liked it a lot. steve didn't really care for it that much. he didn't tell me why.



maybe it was because i was drooling. a lot. some gratuitous ass shots. mmm. buttcake. this picture isn't from the movie, but he's still yummy here, too. mmmm... anyway, steve tried to cover my eyes, bwahahahaha... but, i still saw his butt. mmmm.... butt.....

uhm... what was i saying??? oh... the movie's good. yeah. oh, and he makes a beeeyoootiful girl. well, i thought she was hot. i'd do her :P oh wait, but it would be him, so.....

okay, back to the movie... it wasn't as good as some of almodovar's past movies (hable con ella, todo sobre mi madre) but i still enjoyed it. though, you may not want to trust me on this one. i was blinded by gael's beauty.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

oh my...grrrr, nice pic!

sigh...eye candy is so nice.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*RAWR*

1:56 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Now I'm gonna have to see the movie just to check out his butt. Ha ha ... buttcake??? I don't know if that's a good word or a scary word.

Speaking of scary, you read my "11 things about me" post and that inspired a nickname in your mind? Oh dear.

3:19 PM  
Blogger grace said...

i stole buttcake from nina... a butt so good you just want to take a bite out of it. yes... buttcake is definitely good :P

4:02 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

She likes me. She likes me!!! I'm the exception to Grace's rules. Hee hee.

How pathetic am I?

I fretted all the way home from work (which thanks to the idiot slow pokes in front of me, added extra time to my commute) about what my nickname was gonna be on your blog. Phew!

Buttcake ... okay. I can be down with that definition.

6:21 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Mmmm...slice me off a piece of that!

Veronica, HA! Too funny! I spit Won Ton soup out for that one!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Good little Buttcake. Come to Mama.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Wayne said...

Butt shot? I love butts!

7:45 AM  
Blogger grace said...

cece... i almost spit my tea out cracking up...

and wayne, i love butts, too... mmmmm....

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home