11.05.2004

yay!

i have a "new" flatscreen monitor. finally. that other thing was HUGE. it's only a 15 incher, but that's okay. the only bad thing is, now you can actually see me behind it. with the other one, you couldn't even tell if i was at my desk because it was so damned huge.

i have 3 canker sores... i'm kinda annoyed by that. oh well. better than getting ill. i noticed that whenever i'm out late, partying or whatnot, i get sick. but the rare times i don't get sick, i get canker sores. fuck. i wish they'd go away. 2 of them are so close together, that i thought it was just one big ass one until i looked the other day.

halo 2 comes out on tuesday. unfortunately, that's the same day as my second holiday cooking class. and steve definitely isn't waiting for me... and i asked him if i could play and he said, "when i'm finished with it." JERK! JERK! pffff. why can't we play co-op? :( that's the problem with him being an only child. he doesn't know how to share :P hehehe...

2 more weeks until we go on vacation... steve booked all our hotels, so we're pretty much ready to go. yay! i love having my very own travel agent....

i can't wait. i need a vacation in the worst way possible... maybe by the time i come back, my back and carpal tunnel won't be bothering me anymore. that would be so fucking great.

yesterday, my chest hurt so bad... right in the middle where the ribs all meet... felt like someone was shitkicking me in the chest ... or stabbing me... with a very large, very blunt blade. and strangely enough, every time i got that painful sensation in my chest, my head would pound. it was bizarre.

why in the fuck am i falling apart? i'm only 27... jeezus h. christ.

i was talking to a girlfriend the other night... and we were discussing how we're falling apart. she just turned 28 in september ... and she's got this serious back problem. something about her sciatic nerve. and she is in constant pain these days. she can't stand or sit for more than a couple of minutes. the only time she's not in pain is when she's lying down... and we were saying, "wtf? why in the fuck are we falling apart already?" okay, i was doing all the cursing. she said, "grace, why are we falling apart?"

we also thought it was funny (weird, funny... not ha ha, funny) that we had a damn near meltdown on our 25th birthday. it was strange. we were both depressed and moody when we turned 25. she got a boob job to lift her spirits. :P i didn't do anything... but i remember steve making comments about how he was leaving the country for my 30th birthday. the funny thing is, i'm not nervous about turning 30. after my 25th birthday, i didn't give a fuck about my 26th or 27th bday. but who knows... i didn't know i was going to get all fucking upset about my 25th bday, either...

pretty much seems like all my girlfriends had their mid-life crisis at their 25th bday. (yeah, all 2 or 3 of them. hehe) what's up with that? is that normal? i don't even know why... it's so goddamned retarded looking back at it... for weeks i just couldn't pull it together.

what, is it like periods synching up together? yay! let's all have our mid-life crisis when we turn 25! whatever. i'm kinda looking forward to my next birthday. i think jules, my friend with the back problem and i might be going on a cruise.... it'll be fun... if only we could pull our old, tired bodies together and not fall apart... heh.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

this blog rocks. you rock. keep rockin.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

I think you subconsciously realized you were a QUARTER OF A CENTURY-year old ;) hehe j/k

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

The *only* thing I've found that gets rid of canker sores is to rinse 2 or 3 times a day with Listerine. I used to get them like clockwork every two weeks until August, when I started rinsing with Listerine. How stupid is that? But canker sores are so painful!

http://www.nicehat.com/blog/index.php?s=canker+sores

Who the hell is Michael? He just posted the same damn comment on my spiritual blog. My spiritual blog does NOT rock. It's spiritual. Get it straight, dork!

12:41 PM  
Blogger grace said...

it's okay. he's just driving traffic to his blog. by the way, it doesn't suck. check it out if you've got the time.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

i'm 28, and i'm dreading the big 3-0. i've been dreading it since i turned 28. i was ok when i was 27. what a difference a year makes.

when my boyfriend turned 30 (last year), he was in a cranky mood a week before his b-day. otherwise he was okay. i don't think i'll handle it as well.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you think they'll let me take my walker on the cruise? i think i'm going to need one on this trip.. *sigh*

*sigh* sucks getting old. :(

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home