8.25.2004

fucktards!

man, i hate it when people come by your cube just to chit chat to you about their stupid lives. i even took down all my shit off the walls so people would stop just coming by to waste my goddamned time.

I WANT TO WASTE MY TIME! NOT HAVE IT WASTED FOR ME! jeezus.

the worst is when it's just some guy that wants to flirt with you. and i'm giving him all the non-verbal signals that scream out, "i'm not interested in talking to you! get the fuck away from me!"
and then they think of more shit to talk about. leave me the fuck alone.

it's not like i'm nice to them, either. what a bunch of masochists.

man, i hate people.

hey, i'm having deja vu. i must've posted something about this already. oh, well... it's a constant issue for me. i gotta stop working for da man.

7 Comments:

Blogger theSIGNer said...

Nice blog, a bit on the wild side, but nice.
I'll be back.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

self-centered bitch

5:28 PM  
Blogger grace said...

thanks.

grow some balls and don't post anonymously.

5:30 PM  
Blogger grace said...

also, not that i have to explain myself to you, but if you worked where i work, you'd feel the same way, judgemental, egotistical bitch.

5:31 PM  
Blogger HB said...

hahaha! thats hillarious.
id take it as a compliment that "anonymous" took the time to read ur blog and then leve a comment.
(and i mean, being a "celf centered bitch" isnt such a bad thing, is it?)
:P

6:21 PM  
Blogger grace said...

yeah. i kinda felt bad for about 20 minutes. i mean, who wants to get slammed on their own blog...

betcha $5 "anonymous" will be back. hehehee...

8:52 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

What kind of a cunt blasts someone anonymously on their own blog? Honestly. I'd love to read the kind of contentless drivel this fishloaf writes.

I agree with you completely. Why can't these annoying wannabe alphas take a hint?

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home