8.24.2004

destructive little monkey

wtf was up with the bunny this morning?

tearing the hell out of our screen door
ripping apart the newspaper
shredding the cardboard box

i'd pet her and she'd sniff at me... and then nibble on my arm...

what a bad little monkey we have.

so, she woke me up in the middle of my dream - and now i can't remember what it was about...

i just found something out... not everyone remembers their dreams (by that, i mean EVER) and on top of that, not everyone dreams in color. that's so weird. i had no idea.

you learn something new every day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i'd spank her for yah, but she'd probably pee on me.

sheesh.. she remembers my hands... :P

1:22 PM  
Blogger grace said...

she's such a brat. when i spank her, she just looks at me like, "that all you got, bitch?"

when i say, "no!" she stops (depending on how loud my vioce is) for a second... and then commences chewing on whatever wire she was chewing on...

she's so bad! i don't know if we should have kids. steve's going to have to do the disciplining. i'm pretty scary! you'd think the bunny would be more scared of me! sheesh.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home