8.24.2004

i need to take a break cuz working is for suckers.

steve burned me a cd with tons of music on it cuz my scion xA comes standard with an mp3 player... and the music keeps on playing on and on...

so, i now have this kickass cd in my car...

stanton warriors, bjork, sandra collins, beastie boys (we're going to see them 9/14 in long beach... oh, and in new orleans 10/16-17), boards of canada, hrm... i could've sworn there was something else... what was it... hrm... too much damn music for me to remember! was it oakenfold? damn. i really can't remember...

the stanton warriors and sandra collins are both essential mixes from the best damn radio station on the planet.

uuufff. i should've brought my cd into work with me... oh well... i'm too lazy to go to my car to get it. hehe.

steve's the best! :D

*update: the cd also has krust and the stork (kickass drum and bass dj) on it... check him out if you're into d'n'b at all... thanks for reminding me... i couldn't remember it all... uuuf.*

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

My dear, you are a blogging machine. I wish I had one of those in my car.

1:44 PM  
Blogger grace said...

i blog a lot because i hate work. :P also i type fast. and i sit in front of a computer for 9 hours out of the day... also i hate work.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there were 2 other things...krust and the stork

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll have to write these down for my wish list. you guys listen to all the best stuff..

woohoo, i found my involver cd. it was stuck next to my britney spears case. heheheehehe...

10:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

who the hell listens to britney spears.

not me! :P

10:38 AM  
Blogger grace said...

whatever jules. we ALL know that was your "anonymous" post...

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home