1.10.2005

fucked up dreams

i had 2 dreams this weekend... back to back... about babies and children... running after me. the first one had these 2 kids in them. these 2 kids were running after me... and stabbing me. and when i got away from them, they'd start throwing the knives at me. it was really fucking creepy.

the other one... i can't remember the details. i just remember these babies and kids everywhere. chasing me... i don't remember knives or anything though.

eep. this shit freaks me out. i mean, usually i'm doing the chasing and stabbing. what does it all mean? and NO. i'm not dreaming about kids because i'm pregnant.

6 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

(*coughs polietly*)....

4:09 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

(*wishes he could spell politely*)...

4:10 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

That really is fucked up. Sorry.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Okay that is creepy. I guess its pretty obvious that you don't want kids and are scared of having them? What tipped me off? The knives. It must have been the knives. And the stabbing...

6:31 AM  
Blogger David said...

Kids are creepy! Why do you think they're making all these movies about 'em lately? The Ring, The Grudge, the one coming out about the girl who plays with a kid named Charley!
See?

6:43 AM  
Blogger gg said...

I would suggest you hold off on starting a family for a little while...

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home