1.03.2005

J's "quiz"

got this from J... i put it in her comments section, but then i noticed that YB had it up on his blog.... so, i just copied and pasted....

Three names you go by:
1. grace
2. gracie (but only by a few people. if you're not sure if you're one of these people, play it on the safe side and call me grace. i won't respond when other people do it)
3. wifey :P

Three screen names you have:
1. gracehbon
2. gracebon (ooh, interesting, huh? :P)
3. graciepoo77

Three things you like about yourself:
1. my ability to eat an assload of food. (gross. that sounded fucking nasty)
2. quick fingers... whilst typing, perv!
3. i laugh easily. mostly at people, but i sound like i'm happy, right? :P

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. a very quick and hot temper
2. i get needy when i feel like steve's not giving me enough attention
3. i keep things inside until i'm going to burst and then i just lose it on people.
4. heck, one more... why not? i hate that it took me 5 minutes to come up with things i liked about myself, but 5 seconds to come up with things i hated. what's up with that???

Three parts of your heritage:
1. korean
2. korean
3. korean

Three things that scare you:
1. bugs
2. big ass dogs. you know. the ones that are the size of small horses.
3. losing steve. either in an accident or something, or him leaving me. i threatened him again yesterday that i would tie him up if he ever tried to leave me :P

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. birth control pill... because god knows i'm not ready for that shit!
2. kisses on the nose
3. steve's cock... tails.

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. snowflake pjs my mom got me
2. throw because i'm always cold
3. rubberband to keep my damned hair back.

Three of your fave bands/artists (today):
1. morrissey
2. poe
3. luscious jackson

Three of your fave songs at present:
1. risingson (massive attack)
2. now my heart is full (morrissey)
3. jack the ripper (the smiths)
(guess i'm in that mood right now. heh.)

Three new things you want to try in the upcoming year:
(i don't know about "try" but these are things i want to do...)
1. join a rockclimbing gym (i used to be pretty into rockclimbing, but it's been so long. i have an almost brand new pair of climbing shoes i need to break in, still)
2. every type of cheese i can get my hands on
3. without the use of lactaid (need to ween myself off that shit!)

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. patience.
2. understanding.
3. lots of belly kisses.

Two truths and a lie:
(not in any order)
1. i have had sex with 4 women.
2. i love to go puddlejumping.
3. i'm an anglophile.

Three physical things about the opposite/same sex that appeal to you:
1. arms. strong, sexy arms.
2. BUTTCAKE
3. stability. lord knows i didn't have any growing up.

Three things you just can't do:
fuck that. i can do anything. here is a list of things that i won't do.
1. take it up the ass (unless i'm at work... there, that's a daily activity.)
2. deal with other people's bullshit (again, unless i'm at work)
3. oh wait. here's one i can't seem to do. bake a tasty pie. what the hell?

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. read
2. listen to music. (i'm an audiophile)
3. steve.

Three careers you're considering:
1. waitress. okay. not really. i'd get fired so fast.
2. mom. (considering. don't get all excited.)
3. professional steve groupie.

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. would love, love, love to go back to tahiti
2. brazil
3. antarctica. (god, i love those penguins)

Three kids names (boy or girl):
(pfff. i'm not giving up the names i like and may name my future children! so, here are kids i know.)
1. sophia
2. katie
3. christopher

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. speak spanish fluently
2. bake a pie that looks and tastes tasty
3. have a 3some with jude law :P

i'm supposed to name 3 other people to fill it out... but it's kinda long. so if anyone wants to do it, feel free... not that i'm not curious. just don't want anyone to feel obligated to fill it out...

and there you have it!

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

cool.. another thing i can bite off.. :P

wait.. what?? "i have had sex with 4 women" am i missing something??

10:57 AM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Hey! You too?
"Assload of food" Yeah that is gross.
What does the H stand for?
I know damn well you've never puddlejumped in your entire life!

.....have you?

11:21 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

whew, a long one but it was interesting. i just filled mine out.

hehe, you said buttcake.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i can vouch for the puddlejumping.. :P gracie and i use to do that all the time our freshman year of college.. god.. that was so much fun!

2:29 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

You saying that you seem to take it up the arse at work reminded me of something...

I once had an argument with a previous boss about the level of work I was doing compared to what I was being paid. He tried to evade things by saying that my rate of pay was the standard rate for my level. I said it wasn't good enough because I was doing much more work than anyone else at my level. Things got heated, tempers flared, he told me it was company policy and we all had to accept it. I told him that we didn't have to accept it, and that he might be prepared to bend over and take it up the arse, but I wasn't...

It was then, as my words hung in the air, that I remembered he was gay...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

I think you like to go puddlejumping. Heh! Lots of opportunity for that today!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHa.. oh god.. that's hilarious ian..

4:05 PM  
Blogger grace said...

jules: 2 truths and one lie. heh... now, shut up! i'm not about to tell which is the truth :P

cece: my korean name is my middle name. it's spelled hye-eun. pronounced "heh-eun"... my parents fucked something up. :P

le: mmm, buttcake. my favorite :P

ian: holy fuck... i nearly cried just now.... hehehe...

jeanette: puddles disappeared too fast! :(

4:38 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

ian, i bet the look on his face was priceless. hmmm maybe he thought you were flirting.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Oh Ian. That moment will go down in The Book Of Legends. LMFAO!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home