12.09.2004

there's nothing worse than listening to co-workers discuss movies. or anything pop culture for that matter.

don't get me wrong. i can't remember titles of movies, quotes from movies, actors and actresses names, etc... but i can tell the difference between a good movie and a bad movie....

and another thing, don't fucking ask me my opinion on movies you want to see if you already have a preconceived notion of it... and you're just going to look at me with a sneer on your face and tell me that i'm weird. what, i'm weird because i DON'T think tom cruise is good looking? or because i think he's overrated? because i'm not a big fan of george clooney? because i have no desire to see jennifer lopez and richard gere dance in some stupid ass movie? because i think "closer" will be a good movie? because i watch anime? because i HAVEN'T read the da vinci code or anything by sue grafton? OH. and just because i've not read the da vinci code, it doesn't mean i don't fucking read. OH. and another thing... just because "closer" has infidelities in it... it doesn't mean i want to cheat on steve. jesus christ.

when "i am sam" was out, i overheard someone say, "i am sam was the best indie flick i've ever seen." for the last time, people, "i am sam" is NOT an indie flick! fuck sean penn! he's fucking overrated, too. and i'm sorry... bill murray should've gotten the oscar, NOT him.

i have to deal with these uncultured pricks every day.

and i get my earbuds untangled finally, and my fucking cd player in my computer doesn't work right now. shit! internet radio... must find... good station....

7 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

I agree with you about Tom Cruise. I never understood the phenomena surrounding him. Plus, a little "tall" discrimination (hey, I'm 5'11"), he's way toooo short.

And, Tom Selleck, too, for that matter. On the overrated wagon.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

You haven't read the Da Vinci Code? What the hell is the matter with you, don't you read?
(haha)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jer said...

Tom Cruise would reach my kneecap, were he wearing high heels.

As for internet radio, try SomaFM. They have lots of tastey channels.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

"closer" is on my must-see list. definitely. jude law and clive owen...rowr.

i haven't read the da vinci code either and i don't plan to.

9:02 PM  
Blogger David said...

O, Draconian devil!
Oh, lame saint!

Somehow I think I triggered the Da Vinci Code comment with my blog. LOL. And yes, Closer is a good movie! And that girl with dark hair (who was born in Jerusalem) is so freaking hot...

If you're thr type that likes trance, techno and that kind of music try MaitreyaFM.com or just click here:
http://war.str3am.com:8010

6:29 AM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

People like that really frustrate me.
Whats so great about beind standard?

6:54 AM  
Blogger grace said...

jeremy, david: thanks for the internet radio tips...

jeanette: do people even think about tom selleck anymore? i did a double take to make sure i was reading that correctly...

AS: sean penn? OVERRATED! :P

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home