12.10.2004

F R I D A Y

i feel a lot better now...

it was pretty shitty for a while, but it's okay. i feel like i can breathe now...

also, it's almost officially the weekend.

i have xmas shit to do:
wrap gifts
do xmas cards
finish buying xmas gifts
wrap those gifts
practice baking a cake
ship gifts out

i still need to:
get my car washed
take clothes to dry cleaners
clean bunny's ... uhm. stuff...
vacuum
clean in general

i'll be lucky if i just get the xmas cards and the gift wrapping done. i just want to sleep, eat, shit, play pikmin. not necessarily in that order.

steve's going to be gone all next week... i'm a little sad :( but on the up side, i'll be able to wrap his gifts in secret... nosey little bastard. :P

i love when my boss gets little gifts from his customers. he usually gives them to me. mmm. cheeses and chocolates and other random tastiness for me :D

happy weekend! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger black buttafly said...

As the queen of procrastination, I vote that you go with your gut and sleep, eat, shit, play pikmin. This way we can have matching plans for the weekend... It's like we are twins. Oh yeah I too will be sampling much random tastiness also read as I'm going to my mommys house,this weekend where she will cook for me, give me hugs, and talk shit about my ex... YAY!!!

5:59 AM  
Blogger David said...

I need some help with what to get people for christmas! All this websites that say 'they know' are just so full of it! If I was to do what they say everyone would get an iPod and I'd get a belt.
Today's Sat and I get paid, so I better come up with ideas to spend my money on Sunday. I procasinated last Sunday so I'll be useful this one. Have fun being lazy!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home