11.02.2004

VOTE, motherfuckers, VOTE.

son of a bitch. i hate having to work all fucking day.

no time to blog...

i'm really scared. i almost don't even wanna know what's going on... nina was IMing me some results... i thought i was going to hyperventilate and puke all at the same time...

i want to just go home, not think about it and wake up and have kerry be in office. is that too much to ask?

i'm going to try my hardest to forget the elections tonight... ultimately, it doesn't matter if i obsess about it. it's not going to help anything, right????

polls close here in an hour and fifteen minutes... i'm scared.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

i'm scared, too.

worried that the fate of the nation lies in the hands of a bunch of midwesterners and floridians.

man, why can't california just be it's own country?

6:53 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

My mom is trying so hard to avoid the election coverage that she's choosing the Scott Peterson case coverage over it. Now that's bad.

7:41 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Good god! Don't look...I am with you on those feelings. I am trying to distract myself with Law and Order SVU, but I keep sneaking peeks. And it ain't pretty. America is full of morons.

9:00 PM  
Blogger David said...

I'm afraid too!!!
And I think the damn people at FOX are trying to call Bush the winner when it's still too early!

But the latest poll just closed... I guess we'll know now...

10:01 PM  
Blogger Jer said...

Well, I'm off to bed after some last minute internet-ing for the latest results.

Sad, sad times. Not fun to have to fall asleep thoroughly depressed.

10:10 PM  
Blogger David said...

Nooooooooooo..... Why Kerry? Why did you concede???
Now because of you I have to go with Chris to Canada!

I HATE YOU BUSH, I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!

8:22 AM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I am with you on the Canada move! Except Cat said they don't have oyster crackers in Canada (or Quebec) at least. I don't know if I can live in a country that doesn't have oyster crackers! OH CRUEL WORLD!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home