11.19.2004

it's all over for me...

vacation mode just hit.

i can't concentrate anymore. i have one more big ol' spreadsheet to do, but i can't concentrate on it.

just ... one... more... oh, god. it's hopeless... i just can't.

ooh, it's pretty outside. i have a view outside through my boss's office. it is so nice and purty...

even though we're probably only going to hit the beach twice, should i pack two swimsuits? i don't know... nah. i shouldn't. we're gone for 10 days and i've already packed too much. well, not really. it still is only one carry-on. but how am i going to fit in the souvenirs i wanna buy???

hrm. maybe i should bring my black swimsuit instead. black is slimming, after all... although... it's not really slimming if you're wearing a bikini, is it... hmm... even though my black swim suit is cuter... but the other one is lighter in color and won't make me look like a goddamned ghost.

actually, i don't think it matters what swimsuit i wear. i'm still going to look like a ghost. why is it so hard to tan???? stupid, stupid melanin stuff....

maybe i need more than 2 swim suits.

julia told me that koalas will pee on you if you hold one... i really wanna hold one... but i also really don't wanna get peed on. pee is gross. i wonder if kangaroo meat tastes good. but i don't want to eat them. because they're cute.

look... there's someone in my cube. i'm ignoring him. go the fuck away, asswipe. go on! go away... now he's asking me why i don't have a chair in my cube.

me: "i took it out because i was tired of people coming by to chat."

okay. he's not taking that as a hint. blah, blah, blah... SHUT UP! i don't care about your stupid kid!!!!!! and stupid thanksgiving at stupid day care... FUCK!!!!! goddamnit... i'm going to lose my fucking mind.....

me: "i'm sorry. were you still talking?"

oh, good. finally. go away, captain clueless.

okay. i'm really going to concentrate now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

just a few more hours! you can bear it!

go grace go!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Pisano said...

Hello . I am one of Cece's bestest friends in the whole wide world...and you can ask her if you do not believe me. I can tell you all she is way funnier in person than via-blog ...but anyhoo ...I usually stay in the shadows and come out periodically to feed on funny blogs... I must say I am a fan of yours..and I read you daily ...no I do not have yellow fever but I do think that asian women are some of the most beautiful in the world ...but enough of me ...on to why I just had to comment on this post ...why was that ? ...Oh yeah ...It is against the law to eat Kangaroo down under ...they are a protected species...which is wierd because they are everywhere like rats ...but only the aboriginies can eat them ...you can go to other countries and eat them ...but no throwing one on the barbie in Aussieville...that is all I have to say about that ....Oh and Hello ! Keep up the good posting and enjoy your vacation !!

2:15 PM  
Blogger grace said...

thanks for the encouragement, LE :D

yay! new reader... but, what's up with your blog? you have one post... like from july! :P any friend of cece is a friend o' mine :P

2:53 PM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Hey Grace, sounds like you might want to wear a swimsuit to hold a koala. It would be easier to just jump into the ocean or a river or something to clean off pee if that happens.

I know what you mean when people keep coming by and talking about crap you really don't feel like hearing. It happens all the time where I work. Very annoying, especially when you are just trying to get away and start your vacation.

Have a great vacation!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

LOL! Captain Clueless... I love it! :D

10:22 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Holy crap---that entry is HYSTERICAL. In as much as EVERYONE here is like that....JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY ALREADY!!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home