11.19.2004

it's all over for me...

vacation mode just hit.

i can't concentrate anymore. i have one more big ol' spreadsheet to do, but i can't concentrate on it.

just ... one... more... oh, god. it's hopeless... i just can't.

ooh, it's pretty outside. i have a view outside through my boss's office. it is so nice and purty...

even though we're probably only going to hit the beach twice, should i pack two swimsuits? i don't know... nah. i shouldn't. we're gone for 10 days and i've already packed too much. well, not really. it still is only one carry-on. but how am i going to fit in the souvenirs i wanna buy???

hrm. maybe i should bring my black swimsuit instead. black is slimming, after all... although... it's not really slimming if you're wearing a bikini, is it... hmm... even though my black swim suit is cuter... but the other one is lighter in color and won't make me look like a goddamned ghost.

actually, i don't think it matters what swimsuit i wear. i'm still going to look like a ghost. why is it so hard to tan???? stupid, stupid melanin stuff....

maybe i need more than 2 swim suits.

julia told me that koalas will pee on you if you hold one... i really wanna hold one... but i also really don't wanna get peed on. pee is gross. i wonder if kangaroo meat tastes good. but i don't want to eat them. because they're cute.

look... there's someone in my cube. i'm ignoring him. go the fuck away, asswipe. go on! go away... now he's asking me why i don't have a chair in my cube.

me: "i took it out because i was tired of people coming by to chat."

okay. he's not taking that as a hint. blah, blah, blah... SHUT UP! i don't care about your stupid kid!!!!!! and stupid thanksgiving at stupid day care... FUCK!!!!! goddamnit... i'm going to lose my fucking mind.....

me: "i'm sorry. were you still talking?"

oh, good. finally. go away, captain clueless.

okay. i'm really going to concentrate now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

just a few more hours! you can bear it!

go grace go!

2:05 PM  
Blogger grace said...

thanks for the encouragement, LE :D

yay! new reader... but, what's up with your blog? you have one post... like from july! :P any friend of cece is a friend o' mine :P

2:53 PM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Hey Grace, sounds like you might want to wear a swimsuit to hold a koala. It would be easier to just jump into the ocean or a river or something to clean off pee if that happens.

I know what you mean when people keep coming by and talking about crap you really don't feel like hearing. It happens all the time where I work. Very annoying, especially when you are just trying to get away and start your vacation.

Have a great vacation!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

LOL! Captain Clueless... I love it! :D

10:22 AM  
Blogger A said...

Holy crap---that entry is HYSTERICAL. In as much as EVERYONE here is like that....JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY ALREADY!!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home