11.17.2004

4 hours + 14 hours + 11 hours =

too many work hours... it's only wednesday, i mean come on! give me a fucking break.

all i can think about is new zealand and australia. i'd better see some fucking kangaroos and koalas or i'll be pissed.

i'm a little bit peeved today... not just because of work...

but i don't really wanna get into it here. somehow, it just doesn't seem appropriate to air out other people's dirty laundry unless it's my own... hehe. but i really need to vent. oh well. guess i'll just talk to her the next time she IMs me or calls me... she may avoid me on IM or phone because she knows exactly what i'm going to say, but she doesn't wanna hear it. but, maybe i should just keep my mouth shut. i mean... it's her choices that are ultimately putting her in situations, right? right. it's none of my business and i should just be a good friend. right? right.

although, come to think of it, being a girlfriend kinda sucks. at least guys can just punch each other in the face and tell each other they're being a big ol' dumbass. but with girls... well... you have to go about it the nice way. you know, listen while they vent and such.

i hate being a girl. i don't think i make a good one. maybe when i'm in a better mood i'll make a better girlfriend.

anyway, my parents are coming over tonight... we're going to dinner. then tomorrow they're headed to another crazy ass seminar for my brother. i hope he appreciates this. the other night, i had a dream and he was in it... he was crying and i was crying... and i hugged him. and when i hugged him, he turned into a baby. but he didn't look like a baby. he just looked like a shrunken version of himself. that was weird. i don't know if that means i miss him or not. i think i miss how he used to be.

then last night i had a dream about my hands being irreparably chapped. that was gross. even when i was putting tons of lotion on it, it just wasn't helping.

the breezeblock had bjork take over a show. she was picking out her favorite tunes and saying a little bit about each piece. i just love her little pixie-esque, icelandic accent. it's just so goddamned cute! she rolls her little "R"s ... i've never heard her talk for any period of time... and her little laugh. god! i just wanna have 10,000 of her babies! some of the songs i like, and some i don't... but i have to listen to the whole show just to hear her voice...

i read nina's post about the damn evil cheesy crackers... reminded me how i ate half a costco bag of goldfish (the crackers) this morning for breakfast. i have an addiction.

i'm delirious. i'm going home... the earlier i get home, the earlier we can go to dinner, the earlier i can go to bed and the earlier i can get back into work. ufff.

14 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

Being a girl sucks. There is no way that anyone can ever convince me that hormones and periods are good things. Then, you get girlfriends who have hormones and periods. Pretty soon, you're all hormoning and perioding at the same time. Maybe that would explain why all my really close friends have had hysterectomies or have gone through menopause. J/K. Only two of my close friends have.

Oh, Grace, here's a link for you, to help you focus on work instead of your upcoming vacation ... LINK.

8:26 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Oh my god! I had a total mental breakdown today and the whole time I know it is due to hormones and I can't help but be frustrated at being a girl! It's like my normal self is floating above watching me be a total ass! GAH!

Oh, and if you had 10,000 of Bjork's babies, would they all be maniacs? Ja think? Hee...I just couldn't resist!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

It's so wrong for hump day to end so shitty. Sorry works bumming you out.

Those damn goldfish are addictive. And why are they smiling? I never remember seeing them smile when I was younger. Wtf? Who wants to eat a smiling goldfish. That bastard should be frowning. He's about to get chomped on. Damn marketing...

10:09 PM  
Blogger grace said...

v: but you are so charming and cute! you are a loner? there is no hope for me.

j: i hate you now more than that time you said that we're still newlyweds, depending on the # of times we do it doggy style in a week... :P

m: why, yes... they would be 10,000 maniacs :P muwahahaha. i needed a morning giggle! :D

n: dude... i dunno... they want it... they want to be eaten. hey, it's like those cute little cartoon fish pictures at the sushi place! :P

6:57 AM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Freaky dreams, AGAIN?!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Being a guy with girlfriends is actually not bad. When they vent they try to restrain themselves because they know boys don't care all that much. When they ask for the male perspective they're completely entralled. Some actually follow our advice. And when they get all moody and cranky you just have to give them a good "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to" to bring them back down to earth.

Being a girl with girlfriends? Yeah, that must suck.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Jer said...

I for one would LOVE to have Bjork's babies. Guaranteed adorable.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

I don't know why, but I feel compelled to share this joke with you, Grace. I'm sorry. You may have heard it before or, umm, umm ... okay here goes:

******
The William Tell Overture

A man tells his friend that he has such a dirty mind that he can make anything, ANYTHING dirty.

"That's ridiculous," the friend replies, "you can't make ANYTHING dirty".

"Try me," says the man.

The friend thinks for several moments and then, with a satisfied smile says "The William Tell Overture."

The man thinks for several minutes and then says, "Fine. Bring me eight women".

The friend is puzzled, but goes and finds eight women and brings them back to the man. The man lines them up and then tells the first one, "Alright, you face me, you face away, you face me, you face away, you face me, and you last three face away". With a satisfied smile he says to his friend, "There you go."

The friend is baffled. "Are you insane? That's not dirty!"

The man gestures down the line. "Titty-rump-titty-rump-titty-rump-rump-rump".

10:08 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

I hate high-maintenance girls. I hate when they ask, "Am I pretty enough?" That's the worst. I mean... #1) I don't know - I suck at telling #2) Have some self-esteem... The world would be a nicer place if there were more low-maintenance girls. :) I might even have girlfriends :P

12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ack.. i'm not going to avoid you.. and i'm sorry that you are upset. i'm just wanted to write down what was on my mind.

the last thing i need right now is for you to be upset at me. i'm having a rough time right now and i hope you understand. i'm just throwing out things that have been on my mind..

and this is not going about it the nice way. i would rather be punched, so if you want to punch me, go ahead.

2:02 PM  
Blogger NARDAC said...

gah, being a girl does not suck, because you can sucker all those cute boys into doing shit for you, while you wiggle and snigger with your gay boyfriends. If you're a boy, no gay boyfriends, unless gay, and hard to staple down straight cute boys without baggage.

But don't you think the fact you solicited support for your lack of girlfriend support is...well...like the blog calling the kettle black?

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*looks around* Ho-lee shit...a blog full of women...*runs for the door, screaming*

5:04 AM  
Blogger grace said...

jeanette: thanks for the giggle...

nard: actually, i didn't solicit anyone for support. i never said, "hey, girls... doesn't being a girl just suck ass???"

7:45 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

*snicker* Poor Adam!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home