11.15.2004

holy jeezus...

i have over 10,000 hits on my blog!

(i have to pay that guy i hired to click that "refresh button" every day for the past few months!)

it's our two-year anniversary today. is that still newlywed status? or is newlywed status over after 1 year?

i'm already getting shit on at work... and i've only been here for 6 minutes.

mike sounds JUST like owen wilson. i'm not kidding. i kept on cracking up last night because i love owen wilson, but i hate mike. j/k. i love mike.

and nina is awesome. she made us truffles. who actually MAKES truffles??? fuck. i thought they grew on the truffle tree. and they're super duper good. and i'm not sharing anymore with steve. everything she says about herself on her profile is true.

we met up with mel mega last night. we were in long beach already, and we wanted to at least send her an email. and if she wanted to see us, she could call... and if not, she could just pretend that she didn't get the email until today. she called (sucker!) and we had a good time. okay, i had a good time. i was a little boisterous last night. not really like me. i think i was giddy because of our mini blog get-together. i hope i didn't frighten her. it was weird, but not. it kinda takes the anonymity away from our blogs now, though.

i think mike's going to stop writing about nina and his sex life and i think i will stop typing the words "doggie style" in my blog.

nina and mel are both even cuter than their profile pics. and i want their friggin' eyelashes... it's not fair. and i just wanted to say that mel's the pocket pal. not me. i seriously just wanted to put her in my pocket and take her home with me and play dress up with her or something. i'm sure the boys wanted to put her in their pockets and take her home for different reasons, though :P j/k. mel, they never said anything of the sort. don't be frightened!

at any rate, i'm glad mike and nina came out. we had a good time. nina felt shitty all day yesterday (steve's drinks are NO JOKE.) but she was a trooper last night. i hope i didn't scare anyone away. the next thing i know, nina, mike and mel are all going to change their blog names and delete all their posts :( sound familiar? :P

pics will come up later. i should start working so these work people will leave me the fuck alone.

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you guys are still newlyweds.. they still have jessica and nick on MTV as newlyweds.. :P

oo, fun!!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i already posted this on mike's blog, but..

nina "..damnsteve abd his tastey cock tails shit.."

BWAHAHAHA..

9:11 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Aw man! I wanted to come join the party! LOL Sounds like you guys had fun! Mmmmm Truffles! :D

9:22 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

happy anniversary!

i wish i had been there, so i'll be looking forward to some pictures. :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Happy Anniversary! 2 years and counting. I think couples are newlyweds until they don't feel like they are anymore. That's the way it should be approached, I think.

10:26 AM  
Blogger A said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

P.s. i wanted to thank you for introducing me to "go fug yourself"!!!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Awww ... Happy Anniversary. *sniffle* (feeling a sentimental moment)

As for the "newlywed" status ... that depends on how many times you do it doggie style in a week.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Wow, I'm such a bitch... I totally forgot to wish you "Congratulations on your two year anniversary!" :D

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Veronica, I am NOT crazy. Not. Not. Not. Knothead. You're crazy. :-P

5:21 PM  
Blogger cat said...

happy anniversary
happy anniversary
happy anniversary
HAAAPY anniversary
happy happy happy happy
happy anniversary
OH! *repeat and all that stuff*

Congrats on two years!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I said it last night, but I will say it again: "Happy Anniversary"!! You two are awesome and I am very happy for you!

And for the record, I would like to state that Grace is ONLY 2 inches taller than me. So she can still be Pocket Pal size.

Crazy Grace! You could never scare me off! I was trying so hard not to be giddy and freaky, too! hee hee...good times, man...good times...

8:49 PM  
Blogger grace said...

jeanette... i think you're a closet freak. :P

8:22 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

LOL! Your comment on my blog made me laugh so hard. A closet freak? Bwaahhaaahaa! That is so funny. It's just my personality. The shock value, I guess?

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home