11.14.2004

something is wrong with this computer

it's randomly selecting words and linking it to shit that i'm not linking to. it's fucking weird.

by the way... in case you don't want to get through mike's post (it's a big one) about halo 2, the only important things you need to know are:

1. i kick ass.
2. we all got really shit faced.
3. i really kicked ass.
4. nina got fucking shit faced.
5. it was me against 6 other players. me. by myself. and i kicked ass. i had 50 kills, they had 8. i did ask nina to throw herself off cliffs and such. and she was so shit faced and so nice that she did once or twice. but other times, she was so shit faced, she couldn't even throw herself off the cliff properly. anyway, she only got a -12 score. so their 8 kills + 12 kills still only equals 20 kills. so i still smoked their asses.

and that's it for halo 2. god. multi-player kicks ass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Quyen said...

You guys are so fun! :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

I read Mike's blog yesterday. Sounds like a kick-ass party! Good job wasting the competition. I would have been cannon fodder. I've only seen the game once.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Sounds like that computer has been infected with an adware program called 'search miracle'. I had it on mine ... I bought a program called noadware and they helped me fix it.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home