11.29.2004

i can't comment, but i can post.

that's new... normally i can't post, but i can comment...

i don't have a whole lotta time today... so australia and pics will have to wait until even later this afternoon...

i did get a disturbing email, though. so, this post is just a request, really.

what happens between julia and me is between julia and me. we've been friends for a long time. only i can shit on her :P and she can shit on me. it's like when you're a kid and you're talking shit about your mom or something... and then your friend agrees and says, "yeah... your mom is a big old bitch!" and you get pissed... it's kinda like that...

i don't know who IMed her, but please don't do it again, unless it's to apologize. because yes, i may be pissed off about something or hurt or whatever... but only she and i know the real deal. i overreacted to something she posted about. i got hurt. but there's no need for name calling if you don't know the whole story...

maybe we shouldn't hash shit out via blogger... okay. lesson learned. (quyen, chris, sound familiar? hehe)

but, this is an open forum, right? you have your thoughts and opinions just like she has her own thoughts and opinions. i don't know who IMed (she didn't tell me any names) but you know who you are and only you know what you said.

it sounds like maybe some people were trying to protect me... and i appreciate it... but do i sound like the kind of girl who needs protecting? :P thanks, anyway...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thanks, babe. xox

2:00 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Okay.




NOW TELL US ALL ABOUT YOUR VACATION!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

It wasn't me! (I know, I was the first person you thought of spraying around evil IMs, huh?) Actually, I had a similar situation. I wrote that I was upset about something and another lady (who I'm sure had good intentions) ripped him a new one. Mind you, I didn't even know she read my blog OR HIS. I was flabbergasted.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home