11.23.2004

g'day!

so... here we are in australia, after spending 2 days in new zealand...

just a couple of quick things... i LOVE new zealand. i LOVE australia. i don't ever want to go back.

the accents in australia seem to be a tad bit stronger. i actually have to listen to people to understand what they're saying....

it's beautiful... next time, i wanna spend more time in NZ, though...

we're having a great time... i have SO much to blog about already... i may have to type it up on the plane ... i'll never get it done at work... what with month end and all...

we're headed off to breakfast now ... then it's wine tasting. mmm... wine... mmmm... it's only 8AM. god, i love vacation!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yay for you guys! i can't wait to see pictures!

heh, don't forget to take pictures when you are at bondi beach. =P

2:17 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

OOH!!! Go to Bells Beach. The 50 Years Storm might be kicking up.

"It's not a tragedy to die doing what you love"

3:30 PM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

I miss you guys. I'm glad your having fun galavanting around the world. Meanwhile I'm stuck getting ready for turkey day with the in-laws. Life can be so cruel.

I can't wait to see pictures. I just knew NZ was going to be gorgeous. You are letting Steve take the pictures, right?

Have a glass of wine for me...I think I'm tearing up. I'm so jealous that it's socially exceptable to drink before noon. :)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

glad you guys are having a wonderful time.

do the aussies really call each other 'mate'?

6:45 PM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Glad you're having such a great time. How'd you make out with the Koala pee?

5:05 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

I can't believe you thought about us on vacation! Glad you're having fun. I can't wait to read about your adventures.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

enjoy!! :-))

10:35 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

What a wonderful place to spend Thanksgiving!!! Oh, Happy Thanksgiving to you! I'm so glad you're having a great time. I miss you ...

11:56 AM  
Blogger gg said...

can't wait to see the pics

2:27 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

HEY! What are you doing here in the Land Of Blog?!? Get your butt back out there and have some fun!

*Please post immediately after you have returned. Or I will have to hunt you down and throw koala pee on you.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

I ♥ Grace. Grace needs to come back to us now.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home