10.22.2004

this weekend

it's so going to kick ass! i'm so excited.

i'm doing NOTHING, except visit my cousins on saturday. other than that i'm not leaving the house... unless steve makes me go to the gym... :( maybe i convince him that we can get exercise "another way." hehehe.

i'm going to play pikmin 2 and paper mario... okay, maybe i'll watch steve play paper mario. whatever. anyway, it's going to rule. i'm not taking a shower on sunday, either. yeah! i'm going to be all grody and greasy and i'm going to be happy. yay!

eating, sleeping, playing video games... those are a few of my favorite things.

damn. i think i have carpal tunnel. this is going to hinder gameplay. fuck. they're just begging for me to go out on worker's comp. i emailed and called the fucktard who's supposed to be making my workstation ergonomic... why won't he call me back? why?

1 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

Hrm, let me see.. this weekend.. ON saturday, I'm going to see my friend's adopted new kitty, and on Sunday. uh, Sleep all day. :o)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home