10.14.2004

gross...

i did something gross this morning.

i popped 2 zits. what's up with these chin zits, anyway? i never got chin zits. they were usually localized on my forehead.

gross.

anyway, it was kind of fun. i know you're not supposed to pop zits and all, but i can't help myself. i just have to do it.

my senior year of high school, my boyfriend would get pimples on his back sometimes. even on his arms. disgusting little creature. anyway, i would always try to pop them and he would never let me. actually, i take that back. he did let me pop them once. he was more grossed out than i was.

i'm like those monkeys you see on the discovery channel. i like to groom people. even if it's gross. i don't know why. it's just fun for some reason.

the zits that hurt the most are the ones you can't really see, but they're deep under the surface and they're HUGE. like, half an inch in diameter. and they are unpoppable. i mean, god knows i tried.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

Oh my hell, girl. (laughing) you are NOT supposed to talk about popping zits!! that is something you're supposed to do furtively, behind a locked bathroom door and never, ever admit that you do it. (coughing)

but my boyfriend's mom has the same obsession ... he calls her the zit magnet. if she spots anything remotely resembling a zit .. RUN!!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

ummm...eewwwww...gross....blech!

You couldn't pay me enough to pop someone else's zit.

I have a big chin zit, too. I put a dab of Nocxema on it, and that dries it out.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Chris absolutely loves popping my zits...

3:24 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I am at a loss...

Not many things gross me out, but ewww.

I can't pop zits...but I can pay good money to have my esthetician do it for me!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Eew? What are talking about? Zits are the coolest. I go weeks without washing my face, just hoping for an oozer.

it could be worse though. You could have a growth on your pecker.

11:06 AM  
Blogger grace said...

growth on my pecker? i'm flattered that you would think i had a pecker and all, but uhm... yeah...

i'm speechless.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home