10.11.2004

last post about the weekend...

so, last night, we get home approx. 8:30pm.

and steve made us dinner :) and cleaned... and it was the best dinner i ever had... he even made rice because he knows how the korean people need their rice :P and he put water chestnuts in the soup because he knows how i love the water chestnuts... and he cut up fruit because my parents have to eat fruit with every meal.

and it was so good and tasty... and it was so considerate of him... and my mom was so excited... it was cute. i almost cried....

i'm going to find out how many licks it takes to get to the middle of a steve pop tonight :P

4 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

holy god, CL. i nearly died just now...

4:43 PM  
Blogger A said...

how many licks? dirty. just mah style!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh great.. now i'm going to have to deal with a visual of you two this weekend... dirty people!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

haha, I was thinking the same thing as Cindy-Lou.

I say it again, I wish my man could cook. *envy*

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home