10.13.2004

Asian Actors

some of my favorite asian actors. and if they happened to be in my bed, i sure as hell wouldn't kick them out :P (and yes, there are a few ladies in here that i wouldn't kick out of bed, either.)

(in absolutely no order whatsoever)

Ekin Cheng

the first asian man i ever thought was attractive. i mean, really attractive. *drool*

Jung Jae Lee

not the most flattering pic, but just watch him in a movie. *swoon*

Takeshi Kaneshiro

my new boyfriend.

Tony Leung

not as fresh faced as some of the other ones, but still hot, nonetheless.

Andy Lau

and he sings, too. hehehe...

Nicolas Tse

Hong Kong's bad boy. apparently. i will be more than happy to punish him, though :P

Stephen Fung


Ji Tae Yoo

wtf is thursday island? i don't know. but anyway, he's a hottie. especially in oldboy.

Shu Qi (or is it Qi Shu? whatever.)

this is really steve's girlfriend, but i wouldn't mind having a piece of her :P i didn't really care for her much until i saw her in So Close. she rocked my world in that flick.

Zhang Ziyi


and last but not least, the most beautiful woman in the world:
Maggie Cheung


what's with the teeny bopper moments today? it must be the prepubescent zits on my face that are doing it. fuck, that sucks!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

excellent choices! I didn't know Andy Lau could sing.

Ji Tae Yoo is so adorable. I love his sexy, deep voice. I have so many crushes on Korean actors. *swoon*

4:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

holy! me want Stephen Fung.. NOW! hehe..

4:24 PM  
Blogger David said...

I don't care what you say. Lucy Liu is the hottest one of all!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Wayne said...

I like them all, except Ms. Zhang ZiYi... I just have a thing with her.. that i don't like.. hrm... hrmm...

8:39 PM  
Blogger Kurt Halfyard said...

Absolutely, unequivocly agree: Maggie Cheung is the most beautiful woman in the world!

I ♥ Maggie.

(Side note, check out her BEYOND CHARMING performance in this obscure little french film directed by her ex-husband....It's called IRMA VEP

5:35 AM  
Blogger grace said...

david: i think lucy's UGLY. unless she's all made up in maxim mag or something. hehe... but that's just me. i think i'd kick her out of bed.

wayne: i used to not really like zhang ziyi, but i liked her in this last movie. so i bumped her up to the top of my list of asian chicks i wouldn't kick out of bed :P

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home