10.11.2004

when the cat's away...

and my boss is going to be gone all week starting tomorrow.

although i love my boss... i still love it when he's gone.



i took that damned muppet quiz after reading Mel Mega's post... and i came up as rizzo the rat. what's up with that? who the hell is rizzo the rat? damn them.

i can't even find any good pics of him on google images. stupid quizilla's not working right now, so i can't get that image. damn.

they did get me right on the money, though... it had a LOT to do with food.... and lord only knows how obsessed i am with food.


jules is coming down this weekend so we can party in new orleans. i'm so excited. i hope i don't get sick before then. i'm feeling a little... under the weather :( i'm probably just tired.

she's going to get us beads. yay! :D she doesn't know it yet, though.


is it time to go home yet? damn. feels like it should be wednesday at least.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

I know what you mean. I love my boss ... in fact, I had a weird happy moment today when my boss let me go home at 2pm.

But,hey, did I guess right? About the kind of seminar? (Needy blogger requesting affirmation.) My friend has wanted me to go to one, but I refuse to because I think they're too weird.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

I am the rat too. WTF? I don't even remember him. What did he do? Ask Michael what Muppet he was....giggle.

6:24 PM  
Blogger NWJR said...

I'm my own boss. It kind of sucks, really...like today, for instance. I came in late, and had to give myself a stern talking to. God, I hope the day doesn't come when I have to fire myself. THAT would be tough.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Quyen said...

At least you weren't Miss Piggy! "Hiiiii-ya!" When my sis came back from New Orleans, she came back with a box of beads... skank. I think one of my other sister's friends saw her on a Girls Gone Wild video... pervert. :D

6:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'd rather be miss piggy than scooter..

You are Scooter.
You are a loyal, hardworking person, better known as a doormat.

what the hell??!

i am not winning beads for you all! all my friends here were like "oh, bring me back something." and i told them that i'm kinda broke and they said "oh, well you could bring back beads."

no jules-gone-wild!!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

This sucks! I am soooo NOT Miss fucking Piggy! What the hell is going on here. I'm definitely Sam the Eagle. Or one of those wiseasses in the balcony, that's me.

Miss Piggy. Of all the nerve.

10:03 AM  
Blogger grace said...

jeanette: i wish i knew. i have never heard of the Landmark Forum... or whatever. sorry!

nina: i KNEW you were my kinda gal...

quyen: your sister and your sister's friend sound like my kinda people. can your sister come with us so we can get some beads since jules isn't taking one for the team???

jules: doormat? uh... no comment... at any rate, you want to get us beads. yes, you do.

AS: is IS all about you :P

and last but most certainly NOT least: MIKE... you are SO miss piggy. embrace it... hehehe.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

HA HA HA! Mike K... You are the OG Miss Piggy :P I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home