9.28.2004

live strong...

and to that, i say bite me.

if i see another fucking lance armstrong "bracelet" i'm going slit my throat with a letter opener. or have someone stab me in the temple with it. whatever.

first of all, they're ugly as sin. second of all, do you really think all of those celebrities would be rocking that thing if lance wasn't boinking sheryl? huh? i don't think so.

don't get me wrong. i have a lot of respect for him... well, as far as the kicking cancer's ass goes. i think he's a dick for ditching his wife and kids... (not like i know the whole story. i mean, hell, she could be an alcoholic abuser for all i know...)

i always root for lance to win the tour, etc... i was so happy that he won the last time, i defended him when steve kept on saying that he's doing drugs, i'm glad that the money's going to cancer research... but, FUCK.

i'm so fucking sick and tired of those bracelets. they don't even match anything! what the fuck matches yellow, anyway? can't people just buy it and NOT wear it? or donate some dollars to a worthy charity. they just have to sport it so that everyone knows. do they have to advertise that they spent a few bucks on a shitty ass piece of shit bracelet-wannabe wristband?

i don't think people are supporting cancer research as much as they're flaunting the fact that they have one. nobody gives a fuck. just stop it and stop mismatching... for the love of god....

4 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

I agree with you 100%. There are literally thousands of nonprofits dealing w/ every type of disease. But you don't hear much about them until some celebrity latches onto the cause.

nothing against Lance or the "live strong" message. those bracelets are just butt ugly.

6:50 PM  
Blogger David said...

And I would be saying something cool or interesting in this post if I only knew how the hell do those bracelets look.

But I don't. So... Bye.

P.S: I guess I'm lucky enough not to have seen one ever.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

What's with all the disclaimers!?! Don't tell me you respect his strength against cancer. Don't suggest his wife might have had it coming. I wanna hear "fuck the bracelets, fuck Lance, fuck his fans, and fuck you!"

Where's that unadulterated rage I love so much? C'mon grace, let's have some anger here.

9:09 AM  
Blogger grace said...

mike... you got it all wrong!

i'm saying, fuck the celebrities for wearing those fugly bracelets... and the posers who wear the bracelets..

i actually do respect lance... hehe.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home