9.02.2004

i just read some of your blog

and you sound like an angry woman.

that's the email i got from my girlfriend just this second.

that's because i am!

no, really, let me just say, i'm not an angry person. i just hate everyone. it's not my fault that so many people are so goddamned stupid.

i love my girlfriend. like she says all the time, i have no idea why we're still friends and what keeps us together. we really have nothing in common except we've known each other for about 17 years now.

she's nothing like me. she's a lovely girl. single men out there, lemme know if you want to meet a girl who's nothing at all like me... i'll hook you up. if i call her my friend, she has to be all right! she's pretty and smart. she has her masters. see? she's driven, unlike me.

damn. lookit me... pimping my friends out again. i'm telling you, i should go pro.

2 Comments:

Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Yesterday my mother told me that she is very worried about me because I am so angry all the time. I pretty much told her the same thing. I am not angry, I am just surrounded by stupid people.

9:10 AM  
Blogger grace said...

my parents are always concerned for my well-being, as well...

and steve, too. he can't understand why i'm so angry all the time. poor guy...

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home