9.02.2004

CC: me

yesterday, steve told me this pompous guy at his work told him to "courtesy copy" him on something...

i looked it up and apparently, the cc: can be for carbon copy or courtesy copy. i've always thought it was carbon copy... don't most people think that?

what a pompous jackass. why can't he just use normal terminology.

or even better, why couldn't he just say, "steve, can you cc: me on that?"

would that have been so difficult?

cc: = 2 (easy ass) syllables
carbon copy = 4 syllables
courtesy copy = 5 syllables

what a pompous jackass.

i have no idea why this bothers me so much, either.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

i've never heard anyone use the words "courtesy copy" either. yep, definitely a pompous ass.

2:17 PM  
Blogger gg said...

I'm bugged too. Make sure to use the long version of any word in conversation with him as well.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Rarry said...

Steve should have been like " I got your CC right here" then Cold Clocked his pompous ass.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home