3.15.2005

tuesday

i hate tuesdays. not as much as i hate mondays... but i hate tuesdays. wednesdays are all right because well, wednesday's hump day. and who doesn't love hump day????

and thursday's weekend warmup. and i love fridays. well, i love friday nights.

at any rate, i didn't write the last post to fish for compliments, but THANKS ANYWAY :) woohoo! compliments rock! not that steve doesn't compliment me, like, every day... but... he kind of HAS TO. i mean, isn't that in the hubby rule book? thou shalt tell your wifey that she is H-O-T every day ... forever and ever, amen?

anyway, thanks for the ego boostage, guys... ed, you're the sweetest... oh, and wayne? you are such a golddigger! i KNEW i just loved you!

i just got back from the doctor. same asshole doctor, different attitude. he was just down to business, which is fine with me, but he didn't give me the condescending attitude...

on the downside, the nurse was like, "33? 34?"
me: uhm... excuse me?
nurse: how old are you?
me: uhm... 28...
nurse: huh... i wonder where i got 33 from... i was looking at your birth year... and i was trying to do it in my head...
me: DO I LOOK 33 or 34, BEEEYACH???

okay, i didn't say that. but i wanted to. not that 33 or 34 is old. i just hate being mistaken for being older than i am. note to self: purchase nivea eye cream or whatever it is that angelina was pimping several months ago...

anyway, i'm just going to keep telling myself that it's not that i look older... she is just a moron and can't do math in her head... uhm.. yeah... that's it.

anyway, 2 more weeks of PT for me. at least i like the people at the PT's. they're nice and they're concerned about my well-being. finally... people who care... or at least care about getting paid. either way. i'll take it.

they're doing some renovations here at work... they're tearing apart the upstairs and downstairs bathrooms closest to the stairs... which wouldn't be so bad, except they've closed off the hallways on one side... so you have to walk around. yes, i am just THAT lazy.

hi-ho... hi-ho... (hi, jules! muwahahaha) back to work i go...

oh, and one more thing... why is it that i remember useless shit... like how this kid i knew in 8th grade's birthday is today... and the twins (they're boys, calm yourselves, gentlemen) birthday is the 30th of march... i mean, i haven't talked to these people in YEARS. but i can't remember what i did yesterday???

oh yeah, it must've been the wine.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

I tried and tried to comment yesterday but just got the spinning icon in the corner which made me dizzy and I forgot what I was going to say. Which was something about how hot I think you are and that I totally want you. Steve, look out, I'm gonna get your woman.

Or not. Could just be I'm still dizzy from all the spinning.

Oh, and don't care what day it is as long as I get to sleep in. Wait, that's Saturday. Right.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

she just couldn't do math. that's all it was. you definitely don't look like you're in your 30s (not that there's anything wrong w/ that).

we went to get margaritas last week and i got carded. woohoo. first time in a while.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

and TWINS!!!!!

2:07 PM  
Blogger grace said...

giest: thanks, man! hehehe... oh, and thanks for rubbing it in that today's your friday. jerk. :P

jeanette: steve would probably be happy. what a perv he is :P

le: i haven't gotten carded in a while. DAMN THEM.

cl: hehe... you fucking crack me up!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Jer said...

Oh snap, blogger finally let me through to comment. And now I can't remember what I was going to say.

Well, then, as long as I'm commenting, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those people who have supported some cause over the years. We couldn't have done it without you.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home