3.14.2005

i forgot to mention about iowa...

i am a hottie! that's right... i'm a fucking hottie...

my reputation precedes me, even.

uh-huh... my brother told me that one of the administrators said to him the other day, "hey, chris... i heard that your sister's HOT!" and my brother made the appropriate "ew" or "gross" comment back...

all of the boys there (the counselors... i guess i should call them "men") would hover around and talk to me and blush... i felt like i was in high school or something...

men parents were trying to flirt with me... which was kind of sad because their wives would get pissed. oh, i forgot to tell you about this one, steve. hehe... this one guy in particular would always find himself near me and kept trying to flirt with me. it was ... sad... and gross...

oh... and the boys... the boys... they all loved me... one boy in particular... and my brother told me to never talk to him again. but, he was adorable! i get the feeling that he was quite the "playah" when he was home...

so yeah... despite the fact that i'm gaining weight (i HATE dieting... and i can't exercise right now) i'm still a hottie. woohoo! of course, that's not really saying much... i mean... the boys never get to see girls... and most of the people there were moms, and not the MILF kinds... oh, or grandmas...

so yeah. fine. i'm hot compared to a bunch of old people... and these boys haven't seen a girl in months.

okay, FINE. i'm not a hottie. fuck you. heh.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

gaining weight, eh? that's funny...you look like you don't have an ounce of fat on you. then again, i'm constantly thinking about my weight, so i can't talk.

gross about the male parents..glad you didn't get your hair pulled by some jealous wife.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Guess who's back?
Back again?
Grace is back.
Tell a friend.
Hey, take a compliment, you ARE hot! Those boys are correct.

2:08 PM  
Blogger grace said...

okay, for the record, i'm not trying to garner any sympathy... and i'm not saying i'm fat. all i know is that my pants are tighter than usual. hehe...

le: i have a few ounces, that's for sure :P

cl: okay, fine... I'M HOT! :P

v: SHUDDUP! :P you're not a chunkster! :P :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

it's probably water weight. stay away from the booze. ha! right...

4:34 PM  
Blogger Jer said...

This makes me think of the time I was volunteering at a nursing home and while I was doing arts and crafts with this woman of 90-something, she looked up at me and said, "You're the most handsome man in the whole world."

"Thanks," I said -- of course she was half-blind and half-crazy, but hey, we take compliments where can get them, right?

4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

welcome back! i've been trying to comments.. gah.. your blogspace hates me. hehe..

you know you are hot.. haha, maybe the counselors will give chris special privileges. HEY, maybe the couselor will call you on time from now on!!! HAR!

10:27 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Of course you're a hottie, Grace. And not just on the outside...

11:50 PM  
Blogger grace said...

le: what do you mean by "stay away from the booze?" jeez... brutal. heh.

jeremy: yeah... we take what we can get :P

jules: hey... he doesn't call me. i call him... he just doesn't pick up all the time! GAH!!!!

ian: oh, ian... you know how to make a girl *swoon*... such a laydeez man :P

j: thanks, j! i'll take it as a special compliment because you're delicious hot, too! :D

8:09 AM  
Blogger Wayne said...

Oh, please, dear, You are sexy as heck. 'Hot' alone is not enough to describe your glam. :)

So lots of Daddie flirt with you?? My --- I wonder how would you usually respond to them?

As for me, well, I"m a real b*tch, I'd ask for a Prada bag first, followed by a pair of Jimmy Choo's.

10:22 AM  
Blogger ambs77 said...

i'm lost. what does this have to do with iowa? :-)
are you from iowa? did you go to iowa?

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home