3.09.2005

FUCK sports

that's right... i said it. FUCK SPORTS. i HATE sports.

so, nina, YB, LE, mel... and all you other sports freaks CAN JUST SUCK IT.

hah! just kidding. i'm funny...

but, seriously. i'm just not a big fan. i used to enjoy it. i liked going to baseball games... eating dogs and drinking beer... and hanging out.... football was great... watching big, burly men in tight pants grope each other... what's not to love? hockey has it's fights... they're always entertaining... and soccer, well... hot foreign men. 'nuff said.

i have to say, i've never been a fan of basketball... but i could tolerate it. i don't know... those high scores and people running back and forth just never appealed to me.

and then psycho came around. and he was a fan of the raiders and the braves. oh yeah... i was subjected to all sorts of shit about raider nation and the fucking tomahawk chop or whatever the fuck that stupid thing is that they do.

anyway, the point is... i can not stomach sports anymore. he would get SO furious when the raiders lost (which was quite often)... and it was always my fault. i know i've said this before... but even *i* am taken aback by the stupidity of this whole thing... it was MY FAULT when they lost because i wasn't watching. or i wasn't cheering enough... EVERY SINGLE TIME... jeezus christ. he'd pick fights with me and yell at me... because it was MY FAULT... can you say fucking retarded????

just thinking about it now is enough to give me anxiety ... my hands are sweating AS I TYPE. that's right... i often get the sweaty hands... i'm a nervous, squirrely type of girl, apparently. but they weren't sweaty until i started thinking about watching sports....

so, yes. i hate sports.

thank god steve doesn't watch them. he follows sports, but it's not like he's gotta watch all the games and shit... i don't think i could take another relationship with a crazy sports fan.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

fuck raider nation! raider fans are the worst. the raiders could be below .500 and raider fans will still be thinking about the playoffs. fuck the raiders, fuck al davis...oh and fuck bandwagon Rams fans, too.

ok, i got that outta my system...

yeah, i don't blame you for hating sports after that experience. that is so retarded, typical raiders shit.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Rarry said...

I cant stand Basketball either... too slow for me. If the whole game was like the last two minutes of the half then I might be able to stomach it.

Speaking of sports... I have a tounament in San Diego mid Juneish. If you dont mind grown men with no shirts pummeling eachother into submission you and Steve should come check it out

4:33 PM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

I don't like either of those teams. All we have to do is make new sports memories. Fuck Psycho! Baseball is about turkey dogs, beer, ice cream, and seeing me scream at a grown man. Hehehe...it'll be fun. :) Besides there is soooo much buttcake in baseball.:)

I don't care for basketball anymore. Something is missing from the sport for me. It's ironic because I used to play. Oh well...

6:44 PM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

It's a bummer that Psycho put you through that. What a dork. Maybe you should try checking out a Baseball game with Nina. Good experiencs may cancel out all that crap.

Trust me, there's no better feeling in the world than watching the Yankees kick some butt! None! (Well, all of a sudden I just thought of a feeling that does compare. But she's not here right now.....)

9:47 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Fuc-king HELL!! Jesus Fucking Christ!!

Fucking Blogger!! God damned arse-fucked bastard fucking fuck fuck server!!

I have been trying to post a comment here for the past 15 hours (uh, not continuously because that would just be wrong...).

(Deep breath... deep breath... )

Ok. I'm here now...

So! Um... what was the topic again...?

11:56 AM  
Blogger grace said...

v: yeah! yeah! yeah! :P

le: i saw a funny license plate on the way home... said R8RS4LF. that shit made me laugh. hard.

ed: you're a good man... a good, good man. :P

lar: what???? no shirts? sweat? i'm there. :P

nina: all right... you and i need to go to a game... but don't get mad at me if i just get sloppy drunk on beer and just sit there eating because i've got the munchies! :P

2cm: awesome. hehehe.

yb: i'm not a huge fan of any team, really, but i DO have a yankees cap... because, well, i'm from NY :P hehe...

ian: breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out...

voodoo: THANKS! woohoo! i have a smokin' bod! :P

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home