2.03.2005

things i did on my day off...

(inspired by larry, just not as funny...)

1. woke up at 9am. would've slept in until 10, but steve woke me when he was going to work. the nerve!
2. ate pizza for breakfast
3. played zelda... for 6 hours
4. talked to a friend who called me... for an hour (that's big for me!)
5. played another hour of zelda
6. ate dinner (more pizza! thank god for costco's "take and bake" pizzas. they're ginormous! it almost didn't fit in our oven!)
7. watched 2 movies
8. went to the hot tub... drunk.
9. took a shower
10. had earth-movin', boots-knockin', hot, steamy sex

ahhhh...

7 Comments:

Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

Glad you're back, we missed you! Zelda....for 6 hours?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

mmmm....pizza for breakfast.

11:10 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

My day -

Get up at 6am, sit in front of the computer all day, scream at it when things don't work, go to bed again...

And drink a lot of coffee in between...

2:23 PM  
Blogger grace said...

a: awww, thanks... and yeah... it was actually about 7 hours. i took a break after 6 :P

le: there's nothing better than pizza for breakfast. especially after a night of drinking...

ian: you wake up at 6??? yikes.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Huh. Really? Didn't seem like an hour.

10:44 AM  
Blogger 8ZERO8 said...

Costco is da bomb ... so is sex

4:46 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I think I would cut off my pinkie to have a day like that!!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home