2.01.2005

i *heart* mormons

you all know how i love those little name generator thingies they've got online... so when i saw this on jeremy's blog... i had to try it... and well, let's just say that when steve and i have children, they are getting mormon names...

my mormon name is: Francelle Ambrosine. and if i wanted a guy name, it would be: Arsace Gatobon. dude, that fucking rocks... i don't even know how to pronounce it and it fucking rocks!

steve is: Bradstreet Lewise Linton (as a girl: Celeste Jael Deleise)

but if i use steven instead, it's: Benteen Lewise Linton (as a girl: Athleen Deleise)

i can't wait to fucking move to utah. i'm going to fit in!!! (pay no mind to the slanted eyes, mormons... i am one of your own...)

what's your mormon name?

10 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I'm Cindalyn Jamielynne. Totally dorky. Cindalyn is ok by itself but I don't want my names to rhyme.

4:26 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I am Irelan Corwin, which is a hell of a lot cooler than my actual name...

4:36 PM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

mine is Marbara Glennan-Lee....wth? how did they get that from Barbara Brennan-Lee, heh

By the way, hope you have a good day's rest....Imma miss your Blog, though =(

6:38 PM  
Blogger Rarry said...

God in Heaven!... Mine is Parkence Nashoba. WTF!!.. Sounds more Muslim than Morman

6:52 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

At least we now know where George Lucas gets his names from...

7:03 PM  
Blogger a beer sort of girl said...

WhatEVER. My Mormon name is D'Shara LaDonnaJosephrania?!?! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

*choking* OMG! Girl, just cuz you like the names does NOT a mormon make.

1:50 PM  
Blogger peachy said...

Mine was Cachaey Jenilese. I love when I can't even pronounce my own name.

I'll stick with the Christian faith.

4:04 PM  
Blogger cat said...

hoo-haw! was that fun!

Cachet Heavenly Melanie (female)

Calbert Aceal (male)

that's using Cat as the name, if i use Catherine as the name i get this: MeleKatherine Heavenly Melanie (female) and Canteen Aceal (male).

Canteen?? i do like the Heavenly part though. Bwahahah!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oo.. i like my female name: julina paradise sunrise

makes me sound all happy and shit.. heheh

my male name: zebulia trintymichaeljosef

hmmm..

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home