1.31.2005

good things... for once...

since it's month-end and everyone already knows how i get stressed the fuck out during month-end, and since it would just stress me out MORE to write about it, i figured i would stop working for two damned minutes and write about good shit that's going on...

1. we're going to visit some friends in february. i haven't seen them in months, so it'll be fun. i'm really excited... :)

2. we're going to see if we can make it into a taping of that 70s show. we tried years ago, but it didn't work out... hopefully this time we'll make it in. and if we don't, we can probably figure out something fun to do in hollywood :)

3. we're going to miami for steve's birthday! i've never gone, so again, i'm really excited. (the bad news part of this is now i REALLY have go to the gym religiously... i'm not gonna be the only chubby girl in south beach :P

4. this doesn't affect me directly, but what the fuck :) steve finally got his office! :) he's been a manager for a long time, but they were being freaking stingy with the offices... before there just wasn't space, but they moved to another building and they were just dragging ASS! i'm going to give him big poster size pictures of me to put in there. hehehe. just kidding, steve. (i have to tell steve that i'm just kidding because, well, i'm insane... and i actually might do it :P hehe) ANYWAY, IT'S ABOUT TIME. ooh, and now he can surf online in complete privacy :P

5. we're going to see margaret cho in april! wooohooo! she fucking kills me! i want to have 10,000 of her babies. okay. maybe not 10,000.

okay, now back to BITCHING ABOUT WORK... but i'll save that for another post. :)

ooh, and one more #6. my boss' daughter is sooo cute. she went out and bought me a stuffed animal bunny. a white one like mine... (minus the pink eyes, though)... in appreciation for helping her out... and she hand made me a thank you card. it's too cute. and there are little bunny stickers in it!

8 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

This has nothing to do with anything either, but the Theme from Fame is on the radio right now and it is making me giggle...

4:58 PM  
Blogger grace said...

holy shit, ian... you made me giggle...

and now i have that song in my head.

and right now i hate you. GAH!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

FAME! i wanna learn how to fly!

yikes, now i'll have that in my head all evening.

congrats to steve on his new office!

5:14 PM  
Blogger cat said...

i have seen pictures of you, you are in no blopdy way chubby. shut up. younger beeyatch! sheesh. you're probably all of 99lbs.. sheesh...

why aren't you coming to visit me? is it because i am so old? is it because of the copious amounts of snow? humph!

6:38 PM  
Blogger grace said...

le: yeah, well, you got "it's raining men" stuck in my head. so screw you. :P

cat: i am definitely MORE than 99 lbs. are you just saying that because i'm SHORT? *sob* and we can't visit you because... it's cold out there... and you're old :P hehe KIDDING...

wtf: i concur... with both statements

lah: different tour. this is her new one: state of emergency

giest: precious, huh? i think she's 10. or maybe 11. or 12. okay, i have no idea. i know she's pre-teen, though.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Okay, I know you said the boss' daughter is 10 or 11, but maybe she wants to have 10,000 of your babies. Maybe you're her Margaret Cho? :)

12:59 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

"You got big dreams? You want Fame? Well Fame costs. And right here's where you start paying. In sweat..."

Faaaaaaaaaaaame!

I'm gonna live forever, I'm gonna learn how to fly!

HIGH!

I feel it coming together, people will see me and cry -

Faaaaaaaaaaaaame!

I'm gonna make it to heaven, light up the sky like a flame!

Faaaaaaaaaaaaame!

I'm gonna live forever, baby remember my name...

1:44 PM  
Blogger grace said...

v: it maybe not so much chubby as it is just... jiggliness in general. it is so damned hard to keep muscle tone!!!!

jeanette: okay, that's creepy. :P

ian: thanks. now i have that song battling with "it's raining men." it's getting more painful by the minute...

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home