1.25.2005

tired...

why am i so fucking tired??? i went to bed last night at 9. and i'm STILL tired. steve usually tries to tell me that i'm tired when i'm not working out. but i've been working out... and i'm still fucking tired... i can barely function today.

the more i listen to the killers, the more i like them. the first time i heard them, i thought maybe they were a little overrated, but i thought i'd give them another listen. i love them now. i'm going to load them up on my mp3 player so i can listen to them on repeat without driving steve crazy. brandon flowers looks a little bit too... much like a pretty boy, though. too much ben affleck, not enough billie joe.

the killers were on SNL a few weeks ago with topher grace. i think he's an underrated actor. i love him. he's got great comedic timing... and he's so versatile.

i used to love that 70s show. well, i still do, i just haven't watched it in... years. i don't know why. i'm going to just have to buy all of the dvd box sets when they come out.

steve and i went to hollywood once to try to get into the studio audience... that didn't work out so well. but that was the first time i ever had boba... aka bubble tea. mmm... tapioca pearls... i guess that was a while ago. i don't feel like i'm getting older, but....

today's the last day that i'll ever be 27.

14 Comments:

Blogger David said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US GRACE!!!
I still can't believe we have the same birthday, that's so cool! Today's the last day I'm 18. Ah the legal age to sin, I'll never forget it. :D

11:29 AM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Yes, I love Topher as well. He is one of my favorite actors!

Grace, I realize that tomorrow is your birthday, and I realize that I partied til I puked for Cat, but I just don't know if I can do it for you tomorrow night. I am such a horrible friend and such a let down! I'm sorry :(

Any big plans? I am sure that Steve the Great has many romantic froufy things planned for the two of you!

11:32 AM  
Blogger David said...

Mel-Mega:
Tomorrow is doggy style day. LMAO.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are so freakin young. :P hey.. tomorrow, can i blog the picture jeaneil gave me of when you were at naja? hehehe.. happy early bday babe.

11:57 AM  
Blogger cat said...

hey! no fair being younger than me! i thought we were the same age. you're a year younger. i don't like that. :)

mel drank for me, yay!

my first two nights of being 29 and i haven't been able to sleep before 6am. i get up at 7:30 to go to work, so it's not working out all that well for me. i took yesterday off. ;)

and i actually saw that episode of SNL - i never stay up to watch it. that lead singer guy is cute. i loved the opening sketch with the presidents. ha haha

12:13 PM  
Blogger 8ZERO8 said...

Grace is awesome. He reminds me a bit of Ed Norton and I think he'll start taking more challenging roles. I even heard someone compare him to a young Tom Hanks. Maybe he will evolve into the next "Every Man".

Happy birthday, too. My wife's last day as a 27-year-old was yesterday.

12:42 PM  
Blogger grace said...

beatrice: thanks!

AS: i'll go with ella :P

david: happy bday to us! :D well, you're like 9 years younger than me, but still... heh.

mel: topher kicks ass! :)

i can't believe you're not going to drink until you puke for me! it's been days now! days! suck it up! you can do it!

eh, we'll probably just go out to eat. it's no big deal... it's not like it's a big year or anything. meh.

david: i can only hope :P

jules: oh yeah, miss i'm-only-6-mos-older. i'm SOOO freakin' young :P don't you dare. i'll hurt you :P

cat: eh, what's a year between friends? :P

808: i hope so... he is so talented... but i don't like that reference to tom hanks because i dislike tom. :P happy bday to your wife! :)

giest: heck, yes. i know. i still act like a 12 year old, too, most of the time :D

1:27 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO POST THIS COMMENT FOR, LIKE, THREE HOURS NOW BECAUSE IT IS SOOOO IMPORTANT!

Uhh, if you're tired, where are you in your female cycle. Heh. Come on, you KNEW I was going to ask that question. :p

2:51 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

Happy (early) birthday, grace! being 28 is okay, i guess. :)

the killers are awesome. i don't mind the pretty boys.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Rarry said...

Grace is an old fart!!! ;P ..J/k .. Happy B-Day!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Hey Gracey! Hope you have a wonderful, alcohol filled birthday. (and you might want to get your thyroid checked)

4:23 PM  
Blogger peachy said...

Happy Birthday Grace!!
Hope your 28th year is the best ever.

4:51 AM  
Blogger cat said...

today is the 26th!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!!

i'll sing you a karaoke song on th ps2!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Happy Birthday, Grace! Celebrate big time. The Killers have some good songs, don't they.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home