1.21.2005

i'm sorry...

so very sorry... i couldn't help it. david h. is just so fucking funny to me!

sorry to have subjected everyone to that... okay, i'm not that sorry.

since i'm on a photo kick, here's a picture of my second tattoo. i got it in... well, fuck. i can't remember the year now. must've been 2001. oh yeah. it was 2001. i got it the summer steve and i started dating.

i was up north on a business trip and jules came up to san francisco to visit me. we got matching tats. aren't we just too cute? :P i got both my tats at the same place in SF. (not at the same time) the cold steel location in the castro district.

our tattooist was so nice and so cool... of course i can't remember his name now. FUCK. anyway, they were playing mujaji there at the time. i got the cd so i could always remember it. i'm such a sap, huh? for some people, smells and photos remind them of memories and things they've done... for me, it's music. anyway, here it is...



i want another one, but i have nowhere to put it. i mean, i like to keep my tats in places that are somewhat easy to hide and that won't sag too much when i'm old. heh.

bonus points if anyone can guess correctly what it says... and you're not allowed to guess if i've told you what it means. cheaters. or if you're julia.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oo.. oo.. i know! i know! :P if you all wanna know i take cash or personal checks. :P

damn, yours looks so good.. i need to get a touch up on mine..

4:40 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

I have no idea what it means. It looks like an oriental ellipse :p to me. Heh heh!

BTW, David Hasselhoff was my teenage crush. You are so mean. It's okay, though, cuz I know you're in love with me. :P

5:45 PM  
Blogger WNW said...

does it mean "rock my naked bluejeans"?

10:15 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Is it, "I am Jack's tattoo"?

6:09 PM  
Blogger grace said...

v: you got it! :P

jules: nah. this pic is old... i need mine touched up, too.

jeanette: shhhh... don't tell steve! our love should be in private... :P

wnw: no, it means sexy bitch :P muwahaha :P

mtmt: check other responses :P

as: oh yeah. i totally thought about it... i mean, who wants to see old ass tats, let alone saggy ones. i tried really hard ... we'll see how my theory holds up when i'm 70 with faded ass tats :P

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home