1.11.2005

oh, cripes.

my fucking ass hurts. it's all numb. i've gotta go back to the acupuncturist... maybe even the chiropractor, too. the chiropractor doesn't help as much as the acupuncturist, but i get a nice, long massage from the chiropractor's physical therapists. mmm. for only $15. mmm....

i'm in a bad mood today. okay, maybe not BAD, but i'm definitely not in a good mood. i don't know why. i'm not PMSing. i'm not sex-deprived. i'm not hungry. no one's really bothered me today. no one cut me off on the road this morning, no one tried to strike up a conversation with me in the restroom.

okay... those are the usual reasons i get aggravated. so, what the fuck? maybe i'm only happy when i'm unhappy :P no... that's not me. i'm feeling uneasy again. i don't know why. maybe being social in vegas took too much out of me or something. christ, i don't know.

and i know steve would give me alone time if i asked... but when we're back at home, i don't feel like this. it's just at work... i wish i could work from home.

i know i said i was going to update my resume... i'm going to. i just need to find it first. heh.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

I'm sorry. This is my fault. I should've just left you alone instead of picking on you. I was only teasing. :|

6:14 PM  
Blogger grace said...

oh, it's not your fault, silly girl!

i was already in a bad mood. hence all the music posts, etc. the only thing that makes me happy when i'm at work :P

6:31 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

shit. I feel the same way today.

Are you hungover? Sometimes I find that that's the problem but I've forgotten (could be so many reasons - denial, perhaps?) that I drank the night before.

8:46 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Your resume need only be three words -

"Hey, it's me!"

That'll be enough...

10:07 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Working from home is the wave of the future. If you arrange to do it let us know how it is.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Ah, its okay. Just one of them days.

But..why IS your booty numb??

8:40 AM  
Blogger grace said...

MTMT: nope. i have never been hungover in my life.

ian: you are the absolute sweetest!

kurt: i wish. but then i'd always have work around. i kinda like leaving work at work. i'm torn. i just need to quit my job and become a lady of leisure. heh.

giest: yeah. what you said...

v: thanks... it's okay. you can make all the jokes you want. it does sound just wrong, doesn't it???

ab: sounds like you're a hooker and you need to see your john :P

cece: stupid uncomfortable workstation :( unfortunately, nothing kinky or exciting. damn it!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home