12.20.2004

xmas gifts

i thought i was all done with xmas gifts... but then my boss' admin just gave me one. and it's really cute. it's this little PJ set from american eagle... i forget what the top says but the bottoms say "meet me under the mistletoe" ... at least it's not cameltoe... :P

at any rate, i didn't get her anything. i gotta get her something... what do i get her? gift card to sephora or mac or something? but that would mean i'd have to go to the mall. NOOOO!

alcohol? but she doesn't drink much. maybe a bottle of midori sour or something. i know she likes the girly drinks...

damn it! why did she give me something???? i'm so bad at finding gifts for people!!! i like giving them gifts, just not picking them out. especially when i don't really know them that well... well, i guess we know each other well enough for her to get me little PJs.

and i have to get them tonight because she's not in on wednesday! argh!

what to get? what to get????

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

a $10 starbucks card has been a popular last minute gift.. hehe.. i received two at work. and then j gave me a $25 one for xmas..

can't go wrong with starbucks..

3:30 PM  
Blogger grace said...

but, she doesn't drink coffee... :( maybe i'll get her a big ass thing of the brown rice/green tea i drink. she likes that... but... that's way outta the way. damn it! :P

3:59 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

if she likes tea, go to a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. they have some nice tea sets.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ok, I am the Queen of holiday shopping without leaving the house. Here's some ideas (I apologize since they're all gift cert.s)

Sephora.com - You can get her a gift card. Have it shipped overnight to the office. It comes in this cool compact case. A nice touch.

Macy's online certificate - it emails instantly to her address. So no pickup and no waiting for delivery. Priceless.

Netflix 1, 2, or 3 month subscription. Netflix changed my life. And the nice thing about this one is that because it has to be done online it doesn't seem tacky at all that you got her a last minute online gift.

Audible.com or Apple.com gift card. If she already has an iPod this is a great gift. If not, eh.

Hope these help!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

I wonder what she was thinking when she bought p.j.s for you? I mean that's a pretty personal gift. I wouldn't even by p.j.'s for some of my relatives.

C2 almost shot out of my nose when you said cameltoe...

As far as buying her a gift, I don't know what to tell you...sorry I'm no help:)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

MTMT had some really good ideas. We did Netflix for a while though and twice we recvd bad discs. One was nearly broken in half. The other was disc 2 and we were REALLY looking forward to watching the movie. That sucked. I order Gevalia coffee and every morning my co-workers are inhaling it in envy so I wrapped up about 4 boxes of Royal Vinter and I'm giving those away. I'm making homemade Christmas candy for everyone else but...PJs? I agree with Nina...only my mom or Grandma buys ME PJs. But they sound super cute.

6:34 AM  
Blogger grace said...

eh, i just gave her chocolate and these little thingies from target, bath salts, etc. i only spent like $10. whatever.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home