12.15.2004

mmm, chocolate

i could seriously go for some chocolate right now. i don't even care what kind at this point. but i guess i don't want it that bad because i'm too lazy to go to the vending machines to get it.

i guess it's good that i'm lazy. i'm just gonna pig out on frozen mini snickers bars when i get home. i love putting chocolate in the freezer and eating them frozen.

on an unrelated note, i'm not going to give in to the temptation! i'm not shaving steve's beard off. i'm drawing the line at nagging :P i really should stop, though. i'm just giving him more reason to not shave it...

i mean, when i quit smoking for him, he didn't nag me.

but, god! a clean-shaven face would make a great xmas present :P

5 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

on chocolate:
yeah, frozen chocolate!! woohoo!!

on steve's beard:
hehe, now he's gotta shave it, you manipulative woman you!! ;-)))

3:43 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Yeah, sure, go ahead and eat a vat of chocolate. Then, the next day we're gonna read another post of how you drove 75 miles in California traffic, in the snow, UPHILL, with only one shoe and a hole in the bottom, no less.

I am NOT evil. Itching powder will simply bring your desired results with no nagging.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

You want to know what sucks? I read this and remembered I have a Twix in my bag. Damn, now I want that Twix.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

I love frozen Snickers! I freeze mini Reese's cups too.

I hate to brag, but this morning I had 2 Godiva Chocolate Truffles. MMMMM!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Gah! I just realized, I forgot to add the punchline to my "driving in California traffic" joke, above. Okay, so here's the punchline:

"To visit Steve for another booty call. Cuz you KNOW what chocolate does to a person."

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home